• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal92

Banned
Years
  • Okay I sadly don't know my friend safari and don't know how to know. Here is my Friend Code for trades,battles and friend safari. Give me a P.M if you want to add me.

Friend Code: 3952-8435-9966.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    up.... looking for safari that has... ditto, joltik/galvantula... please add me :D thanx

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
    Years
  • I really need help!

Looking for 3DS FC'S so I can have more Friend Safari's
    pokemon looking for in friend Safari:

- DITTO!
    - Gabite
    - Dragonair
    - Shelgon
    - Sliggo
    - Breloom
    - Fletchinder
    - Diggersby
    - Abra
    - Metang
    - Excadrill
    - Frogadier

Please help. NO REALLY PLEASE Just PM me your FC and I will give mine out.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I believe I have a ghost type safari but don't know what pokemon are in it.
    My friend code is 4313 - 0788 - 7452. Please PM me if you add me. Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    whats up guys? im here to trade and battle. by any chance anyone wants to trade their mewtwon Y stone for my Mewtwo x? let me know thanks

FC - 1950 8331 0554

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2017
    Hi all,

Great to be part of this Poke-community.
    It'll be great if you guys can add me to expand Friend Safari as i have only one friend currently.

PM me so that i can add you back.

Cheers
    Bone

FC: 3840-6654-3438

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    I have added my code, its an Electric safari.
    I am looking for Dittos, just need it for a day if nobody want to keep me as a friend.

Years
  • I'm going to post my friend code again as I'm still looking for a specific safari. 1118-0375-9041 my safari is ghost type with shuppet, pumpkaboo and golurk. I am looking for a dark safari with Inkay in it.. I added someone a few days ago but they have not been online since adding me (inkay is the third pokemon) and it couldn't hurt to have more than one inkay safari. I will also accept dark safaris with absol and fire or bug with larvesta. Please send me a PM and specify what is in your safari before adding me, thanks!

Years
  • Looking for a lot of safari friends. Any type is fine, but if it's Ghost or Bug I'd prefer it to contain Dusclops, Beautifly, Volbeat or Paras.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Just reposting my info. still a lot of open friend spots for FC's. info is in the sig. Breloom's are a callin'!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    Hi, I just started playing Pokemon y. I'm a mostly competitive player. I invite anyone who enjoys competitive pokemon battling and mutual help throughout the game to add me.

Friend Code: 0576-4972-0247

Also, Feel free to send me a friend request at (facebook.com/mew.master3) -without parenthesis. This page is for anyone who loves competitive pokemon battling and would like to continue to improve in their knowledge of the pokemon Game saga. If you are currently playing any of the Pokemon GB,GBA,or 3Ds games please Join Us. We will also be hosting tournaments and various contest with prizes!!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Hey all,

im looking to add people for the friend safari, please add me: 2294 4727 8197 and then pm me yours so i can add you.

Thanks
    K

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • My friend code is 1048-9349-4890, in-game name is Zeta. I can't battle or trade with any of you guys yet, but if anyone wants some 2IV Ivysaurs or lolTangelas, feel free to add me.

Years
  • hi all
    Flying type
    my safari are Pidgey and Woobat the third one i dont know it so can you tell me plz
    my FC 2895 6284 2908

RaikouEX

Chamipon of Kalos
    Years
  • I have a question. Do Kalos Starters appear in Friend Safari? Also my FC is:
    4613-7119-2045! If the friend safari doesn't work for you then I haven't beaten the game yet (again)!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    hey new to the forum. fc:0619 3750 1694. type:ground pokemon:wooper,nincada bunnelby.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    I'm really looking for more water safaris with Wartortle!!! I'm going to find you, GREENY!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    I desperatly need someone with eevee...please add me and PM your friend code

Anyway I'm looking for lot of friends, so fell free to add me...
    I have Pupitar, Shuckle and Dwebble ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back