• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Hey, all. Y player, here.

I'm not a super pro gamer, but I love to help out. So if you need a poke'mon bred, or just someone to hang out with, I'm your guy.

I don't know what my Friend Safari info is, yet, but add me, and we'll find out.

PM me for details.

Hey i added you :) my FC: 1435-4957-8252

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Just completed the elite 4 and need help with friend safari! Please add me and pm/quote me so that I can add you back!
    I have fire: slugma, magmar and fletchinder
    This is my FC: 0018-1569-7769

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2013
    Hey guys I'm currently breeding eevees (God knows everyone needs a few). Just started out playing y. Anyway if you want an eevee add me, I'm keen to help out and make some friends. Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Got Ditto safari! Looking for another Ditto safari. Add me on 2981- 6728- 9743

Also looking for dragon and fire safari!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Pretty new to the community but would love to stick around

My Safari is Fighting with Meditite, Pancham, and Breloom

FC: 5000-3028-9937
    pm me with your fc if you add me

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    4639-8943-2688.
    Add me, tell me, and I'll add you!.
    I've got a Ground safari with Phanpy and Dugtrio, no idea on my third Pokemon I'm afraid.
    Looking for any safaris, but would love a Metang safari.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • I'm looking for Friend Safaris with Luxio, Zebstrika, Tyrogue, Spearow, Dusclops, Maractus, Palpitoad, Spheal, Excadrill, Skarmory, Forretress, and Krabby. I am also looking for Ditto Safaris to facilitate my perfect IVs Ditto searching, but I know that people whose Friend Safaris contain Dittos have lots of friends, and I don't really want to increase their number of friends when I could just search myself. XD

PM me if you have these Friend Safaris or if you have added me. ^^ My Friend Safari info is in my siggy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Just bumping my FC. I'm Looking for a Ditto friend safari but will add anyone. There's plenty of space left! My FC is in my sig. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    woops messed up my own friend code, real one is 3067 5772 8064, fixed my original post too sorry to those that tried to add me and couldn't :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    My code is 0018-1569-7769
    PM me your code for me to add you back!
    Accepting any friend request!
    (more specifically looking out for dragon, rock, grass though)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back