• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CronicHigh

All hail lord Goomy
Years
Feel free to add me.
My FC is 5129-1447-8505

And non-safari related stuff, I like to battle, and trade too.
Just send me a request for something in game and I'll accept 99% of the time, if I'm not busy.

Edit: My cousin texted me and told me that my safari has Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom

Last edited:

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Feel free to add me :) Info is in my sig. Just shoot me a PM or VM to let me know when you've added me. Also let me know what type your Safari is if you know it :3 Really looking for a Ditto :P

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
Years
My info is in my sig. Please add me and send me a PM/VM with your FC so I can add you back. Please and thank you! :)

Looking for someone with a Normal Safari!

Corrosive

Conspiracy Realist
Years
Looking for Safaris to go to, especially, of course, a Normal-Ditto farm =)

No clue what my Safari consists of either, so I'd greatly appreciate it if someone let me know =D

FC - 2836-1152-9733 name Corrosiv

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
My code is 5370-1512-2311. Feel free to add me just message me so I can add you back :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
My friend code is 3926-5552-1198. My Safari Friend Zone type is Ghost.

Edit: I've got both X & Y if it matters. Y is past the elite four, X isn't yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back