• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Hello everyone been looking for people to trade friend codes with, I still don't know what type my friend zone is.

And if anyone is looking for Mawile and Kirlia, my friend has a fairy zone maybe she'd trade codes as well :P

Here's my friend code: 1504 6483 8222

Please tell me if you added me and leave yours in exchange XD.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    4313 - 0774 - 1711

is mine! Feel free to add/battle/trade etc., I haven't done the league yet so idk what this friend safari thing is!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2014
    QJ 3067 5070 4072

My Friend Safari has ghost type
    I really need a water with Protean Frogadier or Braxien thank you add me i'll add anyone who replies

Mod edit: QJ 3067 5070 4072

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello everyone,

So pumped up to start this new adventure. This game is amazing so far.
    Anyone still knows me around here? Friends old and new are welcome. I'm 25, so you know what kind of player you are befriending.
    Anyway : 3539-9060-2109 is my FC.
    Cheers

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Hello im looking for someone with ditto in there safari.

I was told im rock with slugma evo for hatching eggs in mine.

anyone else can add me also

Years
  • Hey everyone, new here, only just registered today but been playing Pokemon since it first came out over here in the UK (Blue was my first game)!
    Anyways everyone add my FC if you could, I'll be happy to help people with trading and stuff assuming I have what you're looking for spare and I'm always looking for more people for my friend Safari!
    FC: 2509-0812-5836
    Also if you could PM me on this saying you've added me and give me your FC too that would be great :)
    Cheers everyone
    Just bumping mine, everyone is welcome to add me, just be sure to PM me your code so I can add you all too

Pr3

Years
  • Hi I'm Brian, I'm looking for some friends to trade/safari with. (I haven't safari'ed yet... so i'm unclear what it is. Maybe you can inform me.)
    Pokemon I have to trade:
    Starters: Charmander - Bulbasaur - Squirtle - Froakie
    Other pokemon: Bagon - Ditto - Larvitar - Deino - Vulpix - Beldum - Gible - Dratini - etc
    I'm not looking for any pokemon in particular.. so I'll be willing to breed you any of the top (other than ditto). PM me if you add me, and we can chat. My friend code 4570-6995-0685.
    (Pokemon X)

Last edited:

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • I just heard that you can catch ditto's in a normal-type friend safari. Does anyone have a normal type friend safari? If so, please give me your friendcode. it would make Breeding for perfect IV's a lot easier.

my friend code: 0834-1529-2985

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    My FC is 4081-6811-6912. Feel free to add me for the Friend Safari and some wifi battles :)
    If you register my FC please PM me so that I can register yours as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back