• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Looking to be friend with everybody :)
    Add me plz, my FC is in my sign :)

Wiwerna

You fight like a cow!
    Years
  • My friendcode is 4570-7976-4238. I'd be grateful if someone could tell me what kind of pokemon are in my safari.~

EDIT: Turns out my safari has Audino, Chansey and Teddiursa. ^^ (thanks goes to Ariana, giggles87 and Iceman3317 for helping me out!)

Last edited:

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
    Years
  • Hello (:

I'm really looking for Safari friends, and I have pokerus if anybody needs it. I don't know what my type is yet, so let me know if you can.

FC: 4682 8879 9880

Bumping. I really would like/need these following Safaris:
    - Dittos
    - Fire Types
    - Fairy Types

I have a flying type Safari.
    I have around 40 spaces left so I'm still adding more people, but if you could let me know what your type and pokemon are in a vm or pm. Thanks.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hello hello. I posted this a good amount of time ago, but here is my FC again because I can't even find mine on the first post.

FC: 2251-4942- 229

I can still add over 80 people to my friends list. My Set is Psychic types and the pokemon are Espurr, Abra and Duosion.

I am looking for people with starters other than Wartortle and Invysaur.

I am als looking for all type other than Normal, Ice, and Flying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    New to this safari friend zone thing so i guess i need friend codes i have a fire zone with Growlithe and Slugma .

Friend code is 2277-8004-8060(Name is Bugz)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    Posting my FC again. Still have about 50 more spots I can fill. Will add everyone but also would really like to add someone with a Ditto safari and someone with a Galvantula safari.

My FC is... 3497-0508-6820

Please send me a PM with your FC and I will add you back!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Everyone please add my friend code if you haven't already I need more friends codes for the friend safari. My FC is 5086-1990-5709 please pm so I can add you back. Promise I will add whoever adds me. Thanks guys and girls

Sevynn

Red like roses ♥
    Years
  • Update: My Friend safari type is Psychic with Sigilyph and Drowzee, unsure of the third pokemon. Thanks to F4T4L1TYx208 for letting me know. (:

Feel free to add my Friend code (in my sig) and leave me a PM so I may add you in turn.Thanks guys ~

EDIT: The third Pokemon is Girafarig ; thanks F4T4L1TYx208. xD

Last edited:

Tailsko

I am become death.
    Years
  • Need Braixen and Eevee Friend Safari's
    FC: 5327 - 0903 - 3402
    I have Shelgon, Fraxure and ???

Years
  • Friend Code: 1993-8317-3393
    Looking for friend safaris, especially for ditto
    I also would like to battle and trade with you, but give me some time, because I have to train/breed and etc. my pokemon first
    PM me what type your Friend Safari has and what pokemon are in it, thank you
    (I have a fighting Friend Safari with Hariyama, Pancham and Mienfoo)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back