• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
  • hey, i just manipulated my FC. now i have Ivysaur. is it worth the first post? if so, here it is:
    3883-6186-4898

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
    Years
  • Feel Free to add me :) I am own both games...haven't start on Y yet though..doing alot of breeding atm will let you know what I come up with

Vallera-1719-3604-8442

Please PM if you add me thanks and i will add you in return :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Don't have any friend codes :(

But then, not too far into the game yet. Haven't even gotten past Route 14! Only get about a couple hours or so to play per day thanks to work and other things.

Would love some friends soon, though, especially any in the Southern Ontario area. My FC is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Going to leave my fc again because I still have more spaces for friend safaris :D
    My fc is 3711-6954-5639
    I have Fletchinders and Charmeleons

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Fire Safari: Braixen, Ponyta, Pyroar FC in Sig please add and pm me or reply here if you do with your FC!

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • Add me if you all want to trade ^.^ I got X and Y. Or if you want more safari friends :D. Just PM or VM me letting me know you added me so I can add back (:
    FC is 4785-5413-9646

dragonnathan025

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Looking for someone with a Togepi in their Safari. I will accept any requests, of course, but would REAAAALLY appreciate a Togepi safari.

My safari is Water, with Gyarados, Frogadier, and Bibarel. (Moxie, Protean, and Moody! WHOO!) Anyway, pm me if you do add me.

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
    Years
  • FC: 4682 8879 9880

Add me for pokerus, trading and battling (working on my ev team). I have a flying type safari and looking for Dittos, but feel free to add me if you have anything else. (:

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    i got Pokemon Y add me then PM me so i can add you guys my friend code is 3179-7128-1024

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back