• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys I'm somewhat new to breeding and such, but Im looking for a Ditto safari. I will accept anyone, though. I have a ghost safari and my fc is 3437-3053-8531.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Fire Safari: Braixen, Ponyta, Pyroar FC in Sig please add and pm me or reply here if you do with your FC!

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I might add an addendum that my friend code brings in Fairy-types, and at this precise moment I have 16 friends on my list.

I'm looking specifically for anybody with either Dragonair or Charmeleon in their Friend Safaris but anybody is welcome to add me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    You can add me :)
    Btw if you need, I can give you some pokémon that I can catch :)

i added you. if you are playing X then there are a few pokemon i want

im playing Y and i chose froakie. why?

if there is someonewho chose chespin and want to trade him im here :)

Fire Safari: Braixen, Ponyta, Pyroar FC in Sig please add and pm me or reply here if you do with your FC!

i added you. FC: 3883-6135-7891 add me

Last edited:
    Years
  • My code is 3308-5579-2985

From what I've been told my safari is dragon with Fraxure, Noibat, and Druddigon.

Masaru3 said they have caught a Druddigon with a hidden ability in my safari.

I'm looking for a safari that has meowtisc.

Pm me if you add me

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    my FC is 4055-3926-2264, I'm kinda new in here and haven't advanced enough to have a safari.
    Let me know if you added me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Friend Safari Friend codes

I'm looking for the following pokemon in the friend safari I'd like you to add me so I could catch them :)

Gyarados , Frogadir , Excadrill , Skarmory , Foretress , Corsola , Barbaracle , Rhydon , Muna , Drowzee , Xatu , Cascoon , Pinsir , Heracross , Whirlpede , Cloyster , Beartic , Palpitoad , Gastardon , Shuppet , Fletchinder , Machoke , Breloom , Togepi , Clafairy , Luxio , Galvantual , Electabuzz , Dragonair , Cacturne , Sableye , Crawdunt , Valluby , Nuzleaf , Mightiana , Masquerain , Aipom , Teddiursa , Kecleon , Audino ,Minccino ,Chansey

and btw how do I check my type\pokemon ?

my FC is : 1864-9453-7724

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Back for another round of adding. My FC is 1306-5981-5970 and my IGN is Smokie. My type is water, not sure which three are there, but I do know that one of them is Wartortle.

If you add me, msg me so I can add you back. Thanks

Years
  • I'll add you. My friend code is 1118-0375-9041 I have shuppet (I also have pumpkaboo and golurk) unfortunately you can't check your own friend safari, you need to have a friend look for you, but I can tell you what you have once I've been in your safari.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    I don't have friend safari yet but please add my FC. I'm kinda new to 6th gen but not new to pokemon games as I've played 3rd, 4th and 5th gen in the past and also do RNG abuse for competitive reasons. I go by the name Rionix back in the days if someone remembers :)

0146 9956 9780

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2013
    Hi Guys, here is my FC (4441-9570-7639).
    My friend said that I have oddish, ivysaur and quilladin.
    Please post / leave a message if you've added me.
    I'm also looking for an Eevee and Ditto Safari! Thanks!

Last edited:

Majora's Wrath

Dingle Dongle
    Years
  • Hello :) just here to make sure people see my friend code! (In my sig) but anyways, add me! Not too sure what type of Safari I have but hey, lets be friends anyways?...

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Feel free to add me. 1607-2494-6391

My ingame name is Melz, and it seems I have a ghost safari including Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and a mystery 3rd mon who refuses to show himself to my friend for whatever reason...

Not particularly looking for anything, just trying to meet people. Ditto would be nice though. Please message me if you add so I can add you back.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their ditto safari with me. I'd really appreciate it as they're difficult to come by. Thank you.
    My FC is 2809-8561-4223
    Please PM me if you add me, thx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back