• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • OZ
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hey guys I'm looking for Venomoth and Cloyster friend safari's but will also accept anyone

I have Fire in my safari with Braixen

1204-0634-9684

PM/VM me your FC and type and I will add you also

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    So my Safari lineup seems to be Klang Ferrorseed and Klefki 2337-3473-0607 is my friend code.

I would love a Ditto Safari but am just expanding my friend safari list. I have also yet to get a dragon safari. Also a Fletchnider safari would be nice and maybe a Ninetales also. I've always have enjoyed Fire types. I will pretty much add anyone though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I`m looking for someone with amoonguss/foonguss in their friend safari!

PM your friend code if so!

FC: 4441 - 9501 - 3374

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Mine is Ghost, with Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Dusclops! c:

just wanted to post since I didn't know at the time I first posted my code

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Just a post bump with my friend code~

I have vivillon, combee and illumise.

3969-4451-9942

Do PM me once you have added so I can add you back~ you could tell me your friend safari if you know whats in yours or if you need help identifying I could help too~

Octaboose

I have a dragon safari looking for a mankey. message me for add ill try check often.

Years
  • Might as well add my name to the list. Currently don't have anyone on my friend list so feel free to add me. I haven't a clue who's in my friend safari

2036-7317-0445

pm if you decide to add me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Hey guys feel free to add me, gimme a pm if you do.

Also just like to say i am DESPERATE for somebody to trade with cos i want to evolve my kadabra into alakazam. if anyone helps me you get a free hug

Thanks
    -
    FC: 1762-2745-1031

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    hi, my friend code is 1736-1214-3463
    im told i have a normal safari with dunsparce, audino and eevee in it
    feel free to drop me a pm with your friend code if you add me :)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    I have been searching for days for a Ditto Safari. Most people who have one, especially on /vp/, became super elitist when they realized what they had, and others go online just to troll. Does anyone here have a Ditto Safari who would be kind enough to add me? I am water, with Wartortle and Azumarill. My FC is 1306-5981-5970. I will check back shortly, if anyone adds me msg me and I will add back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back