• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    2938 - 7225 - 4289

Looking for Normal (Ditto), Fairy (Mawile), Poison (Gligar) and Bug (Nincada/Yanma/5 Gen) safaris.
    But anyone is free to add, so go head.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Looking for someone with one of the following pokemon in their FS:
    Mawile
    Ditto
    Fletchinder
    Frogadier

I have dittos in mine, so please message me if you have one of the above!

Still looking for them all. And please be respectful, I already have a ton of people on my friend list and still need to leave room for my irl friends. Only friending people with the above in their friend safaris.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Ditto friend safari

I really need a friend safari with a ditto please if you have one add me please. Friend code is 0387-9194-1267. Please PM Me. Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Looking for more people to add into my friend safari as well as trying to figure out my safari type.

FC is in my sig, message me when you have added me please.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    My FC is 2750-1424-6168 my safari type is flying. It contains Spearow, Hoothoot, and Fletchinder.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My friend code is 3497-0244-6196. My safari type is rock.

I'm searching for any of the following: Ivysaur, Quilladin, Wartortle, Poliwhirl, Ditto, Heracross, Dragonair, Mawile, Onix, Larvesta, Rufflet, Gastrodon, Abra, Eevee, Smeargle, and/or Skarmory.

Quite a bit, I know, but I'm trying to complete my Pokedex as well as a few battle teams. I have plenty of room on my friend list so I'll add anyone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    My FC is 3007-8271-6417 i'm looking for Ditto friend safari and hopefully a goomy friend safari, Please pm me to let me know you added me. So I can add you as well. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hi my friend code is 4897-7255-4346 please add

My FC is 3007-8271-6417 i'm looking for Ditto friend safari and hopefully a goomy friend safari, Please pm me to let me know you added me. So I can add you as well. Thanks

I add you, my code is 4897 7255 4346

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I have Y
    no friends because i bought a 3DS just to play this :(
    i've beaten the elite 4 countless times and have obtained all legendary pokemon available.
    I just wanna do some trading and battling
    add me!

Friend Code: 4098-3665-7119

i like pokemon from places other than the US 8)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hey shikyo93 i'll add you my FC is in my signature. I'm from Canada so thats not US. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Please add me. I'm not sure which safari I have. I will accept all requests.
    Friend code 0662-3476-6013.
    -Daniel

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    I'm always look for 6 on 6 no restrictions (no legendaries) battles. I'm also up for trades. Add me up and PM me your friend code. Mine is
    0688-5368-5726

Zadow

Pokemon Ebony Developer
    Years
  • Hey ^_^ I'm still looking for Pokemon Safaris with Pupitar , Snorunt and Riolu. If you have any of these can you please add me and VM/PM me your friend code? I would very much appreciate it! Also, I have a water type safari.

My FC is : 3265 5554 2508

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
  • Please add me, I'll accept all requests. I'm particularly looking for Starter friend safaris. Mine is Rock with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle. Friend Code is in my Signature.

Pr3

Years
  • Does anyone have a Mawile / Togepu Safari. I would appreciate the add. FC below. Please reply or PM me. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back