• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Still looking for my friend safaris feel free to add me and pm so I can add you as well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    Looking for a safari with Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Abra, and Munna.

Feel free to add me, just pm me afterwards so I can add you back :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hello everyone

My FC is 4570-8021-6170

I have rock type. I'd like to find someone with electric or fire type.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Hey all!

I apologize for the lack of responses lately. I haven't been able to get online much due to being at work most of this week.

From what I hear, if I delete people, they won't lose my Safari. I will lose theirs, but that doesn't matter. The reason I bring that up is cause I have deleted people in order to make more room so that people can enjoy a Safari with Eevee (I see on the front page that I am still listed as one of only two people with such a Safari).

Please PM me your codes. To see the Eevee, make sure you are online thru PSS, so that we can see each other's 3rd Pokemon.

I am looking for certain mons. I seek Manectric, Togepi, Gothorita, and Heracross. If any of you have any of these mons on the Safari, you will be prioritized, but will take on most Friend Code requests until I fill up (in which case I will need to delete more people to make room with them still keeping my Safari).

Also, from what I understand, seeing a friend online increases the chance of Hidden Abilities being present, but if the friend is offline, that won't make the Hidden Ability go away. As long as you've seen all 3 Pokemon in a Safari, they all have a slight chance of having their Hidden Ability. I recommend using a Trace Pokemon to make hunting for such Abilities easier (I use Gardevoir for this purpose) :)

Later Trainers!

Tony

PS: I will be at a Pokemon TCG Prerelease in Mukilteo, WA tomorrow, so if I am not online all day, that's why. I will try to get to a place with WiFi to take down codes tomorrow, but it's not guaranteed (either that, or I won't be able to take down codes till about 10:30pm PST, cause I will be at a night service at church after the prerelease - hey, I have life outside of Pokemon like everyone else in this forum!) :)

Last edited:

Frozthax

Youtube partner
    Years
  • [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Add me peopleeee :DDDD

nerazzurri

Guney
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Hi, my fc is 0817-3841-3019.
    my type is electric but I'm not sure what Pokes show up. PM me if you added me.

I'm mainly looking for ditto Friend Safari, but don't hestitate to add me even though you don't have ditto in Friend Safari

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    I'm looking for more people to add, especially those with Ditto and Dragonair in their safaris :3 Let me know if you add me~

My friend code is: 4382 2078 4665

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my safari is fighting type, with Mankey and Sawk, so far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Looking for tyrogue, drilbur, joltik, metang, quilladin, dragonair.
    FC: 5472-7471-7492

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • Looking for Ditto and Heracross. If you have these please add me and let me know to add you.
    My FC: PM me if you wan't a Ghost.
    I have Ghost type, that's all I know sorry.

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Hey, my Friend Code is 1779-0853-5563
    and my type is Psychic with the Pokémon:
    - Munna
    - Duosion
    - Espurr

PM or VM me when you add me so I can add you :)!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hello everyone does anyone have a friend safari with gabite, luxio Shegon or excadrill thanks pm me with ur fc so I can add you back my fc has ninetales

D@rk Ho-oH

The Dark Is In My Heart
    Years
  • New with the game and need some help with fossils and starters
    My fc:0963-0379-8285
    Name: A8ws
    Many thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    New to this forum, and not sure what my type is. Message me if you add me, so I can do the same. In game name is Cicero.

Friend code : 0130-2648-4907

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back