• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have most friend safaris that I've been looking for, but I'm still missing a fire safari with ponyta and a dark safari with inkay and/or absol. My friend safari is ghost with shuppet, pumpkaboo and golurk, friend code is in my signature. Send me a PM with what is in your friend safari if you add me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    im looking for people who want friend safari zones my FC is in my signature. PM me you FC if you add me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    pm my fc 3093-8336-1043 always adding people looking for ditto sliggoo dragonair heracross

Last edited:

ChaosCrystal

黒竜 影
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    im simply lookign to add some friends if the friend safari is good well thats better send me a PM if you add me

FC: 1161-0796-1017

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • I am in search of a friend who has a ditto safari :) My FC is in my sig. I would highly appreciate anyone who has one letting me know!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Looking for Safari friends, and also people to trade and battle with, have many rares with pokerus. Also want to test out my team! PM me!

Last edited:

dragonflyyyyy

Contract Killers-SG
    Years
  • I am water type with Squirtle, Frogadier and Krabby. PM me your type and what Pokémons you have so that we can add each other!
    My FC is 2723-9743-8227

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
  • Hey, I give Rock pokemon: Dwebble, Pupitar, and Binacle...My friend code is 0817-4239-0751...I will add everyone that's on here, Idk if you all regularly check this thread or not...If anyone has a Thick Fat Swinub, Piloswine, or Mamoswine, feel free to PM me...I don't need it to be amazing, I'm pretty good at breeding...I just need that ability...

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Still looking for more friends! (especially if your friend safari type is fairy! ;) )

My fc is: 1564 3270 1673

PM me if interested!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Im gonna post mine again:
    FC of 5198-3417-3241
    My friend safari is Dragon, and has Fraxure, Noivern and Sligoo
    PM friend code if you want me, im mainly wanting safaris, and Im happy to grab anything

TheMightyShore

Skarmory 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Pls add me if you haven't already and send me a message! I would love more friend safaris!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    FC: 3969-4913-7448
    I have a Water Safari with poliwhirl, wobbuffet and octillery
    PM your friend code if you want me. thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back