• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    My 3DS FC: 0705 2760 8469

In Game Name: Billy

My Friend Safari: Normal Types:- Eevee, Loudred, Dunsparce

Does anyone here have a Chansey safari, if so pm me your FC, and i will add you immediately.
    Eevees up for grabs BTW

Last edited:

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
  • Reposting :) My friend code is in my signature, I'm not sure what is in my Friend Safari since I bought a new 3DS and couldn't system transfer due to trading in the old one. I'll accept anyone, just PM me and i'll add you straight away !

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Hello :) Please include my FC! hehe

3995 - 6965 - 0729

I have ROCK with Onix, Boldore and Shuckle

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Hi guys, just sending my stuff again ^_^ I really like to have more Friends and to help anyone out, my Friend Safari is Electric with Pikachu and Electrode (don't know third Pokemon, but I already beat the League).

Feel free to add me, will accept anyone but PM me when you do please! ^_^

FC: 1134 - 7011 - 4017
    Friend Safari: Electric (Pikachu, Electrode, ... <-- will update when i know)

AvocadoChris22

An fresh Avocado!
    Years
  • Here is mine friendcode 0860-3419-1946 and i have in my Friend safari
    Grass, Tangela, Ivysaur, Maractus
    Message me that you add me share your so i can add to

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Looking for extra friends and people to see what Pokemon my Friend Safari contains.

Friend Code is: 4484-9110-5692, PM me if you add me.

Edit: Cerberus just informed me my Friend Safari is Electric, and it contains Emolga, Stunfisk, and Galvantula.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Hey everyone, I have a ground type safari with Gastrodon, Dugtrio and Phanpy.

Here's my code: 0447 - 6450 - 2819

Please pm me if you added me so I can add you back. :) Or, leave a visitor message. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Very first post here, new to this site.

Do not know what's in my safari, first time adding friends just recently beat the game.

My FC is: 2809-8743-7170... Please PM me with your FC and I would be happy to add everyone I can as a friend! :) Looking forward to trading with you all!

Years
  • Hi Guys, totally new to 3DS and would love to add some people as friends so we can trade battle and get into that safari!!! Thanks for your help

Friend Code - 2638-0778-6119

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • I don't have any friends who play X/Y yet so I am eager to try out the new friend features. My FC is in my Sig. Don't worry about PMing me if you are adding from this thread, I'll know that you're PC members adding me.

Years
  • My FC is 3308-5579-2985

I'm not really looking for any type of safari anymore just reposting my FC for anyone that want's my type of safari. Safari type and pokemon in it are in my sig.

If you add me pm me so i can add you as well.

Also if you don't know your safari type or the pokemon in it i'll be happy to find out for yah!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Does anyone in here have a normal safari that's willing to add more friends?

2809-8743-7170

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hey everyone. New to the community and not sure what is in my safari. FC is posted in my signature. Please message me your FC if you add me. I have plenty of room.

Last edited:

AvocadoChris22

An fresh Avocado!
    Years
  • im added a few poeple so hope they can see this
    blood4fame
    bicknerns
    peteed
    DTBlayde
    xbananakingx
    Ijourikae

Please add me
    0860-3419-1946 Safari:Grass Tangela, Ivysaur, Maractus

Cebreus

Anime Figure Collector~♪
    Years
  • Hello everyone,
    I would love to know what Pokemon I have in my Safari let alone which type, my friend code is 3497-0103-0536

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back