• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
  • I want to have more friend safari so I think I will give this a try
    FC: 0576-4854-7394
    My safari is Fire type and has Magmar, Slugma, and Ninetails
    PM me when you added me so I can add you back. :)

Repost this one I really want more friends specially people with Riolu safari

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I didnt see my name on the list so im gonna bump mine again.

mine is 3539-9305-7484, and im not sure what i have in safari, if someone wouldnt mind letting me know.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    hey guys my friend code is 3883 5343 9424 add me if you want but send a pm if you do so I can add you also could someone tell me what's in my safari I done elite 4 so should have all 3

Years
  • My friend code is 2878-9582-8093 with Bergmite, Spheal and Dewgong. PM/Leave a message with your friend code if you add me so I can easily add you back. :3

Last edited:

Splintey

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I'm not sure what safari i have but im looking to add anyone pm me if you know what safari i have please and if you as me, fc: 4141 3179 0133

Years
  • I think we spread the ditto love quite enough :P
    I'll try adding some more codes people have pm'd me, but with 41 notifications in 3 days I can't promise to add a lot of people :/

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I still have plenty of slots open for more friend codes, so if anyone wants to add me my FC is in my signature and on the front page somewhere. My friend Safari is Ice type.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Sableye, Fletchinder, Forretress, Metang, Excadrill, and Togepi Safaris Please

I am looking for the following Safaris:
    Sableye
    Fletchinder
    Forretress
    Metang
    Excadrill
    Togepi

My Friend List is very clogged so I can't add very many more people until I clean it out.

However my Safari is Fire with Ponyta, Larvesta, Braixen. If you really want or need this safari I can add you.

Please reply with your Friend Code if you have a safari that I am looking for.

My Friend Code is 4339-3076-4460

Years
  • I have no idea what my friend safari type is yet so if anyone wants to find out here is the FC:384061080993 one more thing send me a message if you add me

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    message me before you add me so I can add you
    My safari: inkay, crawdaunt, pawniard 5129 1417 9880 KJ

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Looking for a Friend safari with Sableye, i have normal with eevee, pm me for an add please and thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey Add Me my friend code is:
    4313-1108-1297

Type: Water

Polywhirl
    Krabby
    Gyarados

I would prefer
    Fighting-Tyrouge
    Fire-Larvesta,Growlithe,Ninetails
    Steel-Metang
    Grass-Iyvasaur

I'll Add you back ASAP!
    PM me your code!

add me back please:
    @CCaulton
    @peteed
    @Frostbite
    @Bicknerns

Last edited:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Not sure what my Friend Safari is but please do add me. I don't have much friends registered so desperately need some. :D Plus message me after adding so I know to add you. My FC is 4656-6591-8000 and I go by nickname Samael usually. Thanks~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    looking for lot of friends..add me...I am Rock and I have Pupitar, Shuckle and Dwebble ;)
    my code is 3969-5104-6483...PM your code ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    Hey guys. I am looking for some people to play with. My friend code is: 2895-7332-4825.

Please PM me so I know you added me, and please include your Friend code. Also, I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back