• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    hey just giving heads up my safari has chameleon and pansear not sure of 3rd could someone tell me?

my friend code is 3883 5343 9424 add me if you want needs loads more friends send me a pm if you do cheers

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Looking to add people, doing a small giveaway towards the end of December. Add my friend code! Once you add me I'll add you ASAP! c:

4O4

Error 4O4
    Years
  • I am looking for someone to trade with and for friend safari (if you have a bulbasaur, charmander, or squirtle in your friend safari include that.) so if your interested PM me your FC (Friend Code). Mines in my signature. Thanks!

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i don't have very many 3ds friends so i'm looking for LOTS of friend codes!! please message me i will add anyone back. my 3ds code can be found in my signature/profile and my safari is rock, with shuckle, dwebble, and corsola! i'm really interested in finding a safari with braixen, so if you have one please message me!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Looking for someone who has a metang in their safari and another safari with a charmillion in it

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    Hey guys just bumping my FC again :) If anyone likes to add me, I'm looking for more friends so I will accept anyone ^^ Please PM me when you've added me.

I have a Dark Friend safari with Vullaby, Liepard and Cacturne

Friend Code is in my signature ;)
    hey man i'm looking for a liepard. Add me please?
    fc is 0662-3801-7123

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    hey just giving heads up my safari has chameleon and pansear not sure of 3rd could someone tell me?

my friend code is 3883 5343 9424 add me if you want needs loads more friends send me a pm if you do cheers

Your third is the second form of delphox

Years
  • I finally just beat the game. I spent too much time breeding perfect IV pokes.

Anyways, I'm seeking reliable people to add to my friend safari and for making trades.

If interested please add me and send me a private message with your friend code.

My friend code is: 3711-7996-2136

My Type is Electric:

I give the following Pokemon: Electabuzz, Pachirisu &
    Zebstkrika

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm looking for someone who has a fairy type fiend safari with Togepi! I'm not sure what safari I have but if you could tell me that'd be great too :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    Hey, Can one of the guys who has dittos in their friend safari add me? I'd definitely appreciate it a ton! Everyone else can add me as well! :) FC:3282-3190-6785

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back