• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
Years
  • Bumping my friend code again! 3582-9526-3466 I have Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Rhydon. Looking especially for Togepi please :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    My FC is 1564 3270 1673. I have flying types, hoot hoot, spearow, and hawlucha! I am looking for mainly fairy type safari's, but will add anyone who is interested. :) PM me your FC if interested!

Cheers!

Years
  • Hey guys, sig has my friend code. just pm me when you add. looking for a ditto safari or dragon =) but am adding everyone

mine is ice with spheal, piloswine, and bergmite

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I cleared the 275 listed folks from the opening post and started adding recent folks in the OP who didn't specify their safari goodies.

I've changed the google document situation a bit. The first link here is a form where you enter your username, player name, and other friend safari information. Once submitted, you can edit your answers if you made a mistake. The second link is the safari data. The types are filtered now.

Enter your information here: goo.gl/5vCcTO

View the Safari list: goo.gl/tCs28S

I'll be gradually adding folks from the opening post into the google document, discontinue updating the OP, and letting ya'll use the googleform to make the master PC Safari list. Let me know if there are any issues/mistakes. Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    sup all... new to the forums.. my FC code is: 5258-0099-4019. i have fighting type: breloom,pancham,meditite.

pm me as soon as you add me.. thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    I'm sure at least one person loves Lillipup, Audino, and Smeargle at the same time. That's my safari for yah. :/
    Friend Code is in Signature....

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    up.... looking for safari that has... noibat, ditto, joltik/galvantula... please add me :D thanx... still dont know my safari type can anyone help me identify? :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    still looking for more friends lots of room pm me ur friendcode mine is 388354964024... will be checking almost daily

Letalis

#151 ♦
    Years
  • my friend code is: 2750-1186-0750
    my safari type is BUG~
    i'll update with my available pokemon in my safari soon, gotta get my brother to tell me what the last one was :p
    please send me a vm/pm with your code once you've added me so i can add you! (:

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    sup guys.. new to the fourms.. my FC code is: 5285-0099-4019

i have fighting type: Breloom, Pancham, Meditite

plzz pm!
    thanks guys
    :)

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I'm looking for a safari with Gyarados please =] code in signature. I'll add back.

My type is Flying (Pidgey, Tranquill, Rufflet) for those interested xD pretty useless Pokemon.

Years
  • Friend Code: 3754 7621 1539 -> Oddish, Ivysaur, Quilladin

i'm looking for: Manectric, Vivillon, Lapras, Sawsbuck

Last edited:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
  • Hey guys I'm especially looking for Dragon (Dragonair, Sliggoo)/Electric (Pikachu) friend safari's, but anything is welcome imo always space for new Friends ^_^ Please feel free to add me anyway, I'll accept it, but please PM me ;) I have an Electric friend safari myself with Pikachu, Luxio and Electrode!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Fire type safari:charmeleon, braixen, and growlithe
    pm if you add 1993-8285-4874

I am looking for a ditto safari.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    I recently purchased a 3ds xl and Pokemon X . My Friend code is 1177-7894-6602. This is the first time I've played Pokemon online. I had Pearl and Soulsilver and a DS but couldn't play online because my router wasn't WEP. So basically I won't be ready to battle yet. I'm well up for trading and friend safari though,so feel free to add me. PM me with your FC if you do :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back