• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Add me :)
    Friend Codes:
    - 0688-5296-9943 (Pokemon X)
    and
    - 4957-3634-0114 (Pokemon Y)

PM me ur friend code :)

Last edited:

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • Still looking to share my friend safari with more lovely peoplemons xD
    FC in sig, PM/VM me yours if you add me :)

Years
  • hey i've already posted my FC once, but i was wondering if someone would be willing to look at my FS and looking me know what's there? I'd appreciate it. FC: 5043-2544-9387 Poison

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    Anyone got a Dragonair sneaking about in their Safari?

I've got them in mine (along with Gabite and Sliggoo), but I'm having a hard time finding someone to return the favour.

If you've got a Dragon safari (or anything else really...I'm not fussy) add me 2122-6594-8230.
    Shoot me a PM and I'll add you back.

Persheis

Breeding Purist
    Years
  • Bumpin' my FC.
    Looking for Friend Safaris with Kirlia, Wartortle, Galvantula, but I'm open for everyone! :D
    Feel free to add me, and either PM or VM me, and I'll add you back as fast as possible.
    Thanks!!

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hey, guys! Just bumping my friend code:

0447-6245-2395

I wanna add as many people as possible! My safari is fighting with: riolu, meditite...and I forget the third one, but riolu's probably the only one people care about anyway, lol. Please feel free to PM me! I'm always looking for friends :3.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    re-posting all the information is in my sig, leave me a pm if you added me and let me know ur type and pokemon in ur safari

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    Hey all, I'm looking for someone with Ninetales and Ivysaur specifically. Would also love Sneasel and/or Snorunt. My FC is in my sig and on the doc. Feel free to pm me!

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • I'm not really looking for a specific FS right now, so I'm open for all! Please add me :)

FC: 3625-9205-2604
    FS: Grass - Oddish, Swadloon, Quilladin

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey if anybody wants to add me that cool just message me with your friend code so I can add you also if anybody has a clefairy or vulpix or meowth in there friend safari and wants to let me know that would be great thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey, guys! Just bumping my friend code:

0447-6245-2395

I wanna add as many people as possible! My safari is fighting with: riolu, meditite...and I forget the third one, but riolu's probably the only one people care about anyway, lol. Please feel free to PM me! I'm always looking for friends :3.

add me too :3 need friends ;w;

1220 7236 7090

thanks ! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back