• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    Hey guys! I just beat the elite 4 and I am now looking for friends for friend safari! I am not sure what my safari type is just yet, I need friends so I can find out!

PLEASE ADD ME!! :D

My friend code: 4871-4663-2861

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Hey guys, i was told that my safari is fairy but idk what's inside can someone add me and tell me? My Friend Code:
    4828-5119-8368 pm me if u added me thanks

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
    Looking to add someone with Espurr or Dragonair in their Safari, but I'm willing to add anyone.

My FC is 1032-2650-8413
    My Friend Safari type is Fire and my pokémon are Growlithe, Slugma and Braixen
    If you add me, send me a pm/vm and give me your friend code so I can add you back
    [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Just bumping through :3 Feel free to add me! My FC's in my sig. PM me if you add me so I can add you! Accepting anyone but I'm looking for a female Vulpix and a female Cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Bumping to re-post my FC I've added several without any responses. I'm hoping some will add me. I am not looking for any particular Safari. Will add anyone. My FC is in my sig. Please PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Desperatly looking for someone with eevee in his/her friend code :(
    PM me if you are interested in adding me as friend...I am rock type and I have Shuckle, Pupitar and Dwebble

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Hi, my friend code is 1349-5841-5421, PM me if you add me with your FC so i can add you back~ I know i am Electric type with Helioptile and Emolga then Manectric as my third. but i am looking for anyone really x3 i only have a handful friends so anyone will be welcomed for my friend list.

bumping, i am also looking for someone who has Tropius in their safari but i do add everyone, just pm me that you added me with your FC x3

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    I'm willing to add anyone. Here's my FC 3866 8075 9552, please feel free to to add me. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    I'm looking for a friend safari with a Shelgon! If someone has one, please add me! My FC is in my sig. Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Im looking for a ditto or metang but ill add anyone FC is 2036-7083-6876 pm me if you add so i can add you

llr

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hey Everyone!

I have some suggestion for those who are having trouble adding friends:

Look for people who don't know about their safari
    Add them to your friends
    Message them that you have added them
    Let them know that you will get back to them with info on their safari

You'll most likely get most of the safaris...

I used this and for whatever reason only had to go looking for people with Steel safaris.
    I also used this to max out my 3 DS friend list and have over 70 on my 2 DS.

Also Please put the Names of your safari pokemon in your post.
    I don't think this system can search sig or images
    It will make it easier for everyone who wants to find a specific pokemon

My safari is Rock: Corsola, Dwebble and Rhydon.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I would like to meet and have fun with other pokefans. :) My Friend Code and Friend Safari information are in my signature. :) If you add me, pm me, so I can add you back. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back