• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for a normal friend safari with Chansey in it, I have a ghost one with Lampent, Phantump, and Golurk.

3DS F/C: 2337-4159-6972

PM me if you have one, thanks.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm not looking for any pokémon in particular, just trying to catch them all. I'll add anyone to my friends list for now (I only have 3 friends so far and they're all people I hang out with on the daily). Once I hit my 100 friends I'll start being picky. All my info is in my signature! My girlfriend has a 3DS as well and plays it too, just not quite to the extent I do. I added her info there too (And yes I asked her prior).

Years
  • Can some ppl add me I have very few friends in Pokemon so plz do my Fc is 1907-9356-9101 thanks so much and pm me when u have with ur fc so I can add back ty

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Adding FC; please MSG me FC! Thanks
    My FC is in my signature! :)

Adding FC; please MSG me FC! Thanks
    My FC is in my signature! :)

Last edited:

Gizmo-Dude17

"Sorry, don't mind me."
    Years
  • Honestly, I'll add just about anyone. However just for now, I am merely looking for 15 friends to add. If you would like to add me as a friend; Just PM me first. My game info should all be on my sig (as well as on my profile).

Years
  • Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone have a safari with togepi, ditto og metang?
    Please pm me if you do ^^ My friend code is 0361-7322-4307
    Or if someone can breed me a togepi or metang, I would be forever grateful and give anything in my power in return :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Guys add me to your friends list
    my FC : 1220 7384 0403
    I got fire safari including Ponyta/Braixen/Pyroar
    If you added me please send me a private message with your friend code thanks!

looking for a person with ditto/excadrill safari

Feunard

Random Trainer
    Years
  • Re-bumping

I love adding people if you want to add me just pm me. I'd be great if someone with an eevee, abra or snorunt in their safari could add me. You don't have to have them to add me. I'll accept anybody ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Hi guys!

My friend code is 1822-0345-9469

Rock - Boldore/Onix/Barbaracle

I am also looking to trade so I can evolve some Pokemon.

If you add me then PM me with your FC so I can add you!

Last edited:

fireflystorm

shsl loser
    Years
  • Hello! I'm really looking for Togepis and a few specifics, but in general I love adding friends! If you want to add me, make sure you tell me so I can add you too. Let's make more friends! :)

FC is in my signature! Poison safari with Kakuna/Garbodor/Drapion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back