• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Reposting now that I know what Pokemon I've got in my safari. The code and Pokemon are all in my signature. :) I'd really appreciate it if someone who had a ditto in their safari could add me, but I'm happy to accept anyone.

Muani

miau
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    anyone with espurrs in their friend safari, can we exchange friend codes? thanks!

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • Looking for Togepi! Will add pretty much anyone, though I am really looking for safaris other than Fire and Normal. :)

My FS is Dark and the Pokemon in it are Mightyena, Sneasel and Inkay. I am online a lot to make it easy for people to unlock the Inkay. Check out my sig for my friend code and name!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    My friend code details are in my signature :) open to adds from anyone.

Like this post if you've added me and I'll add back (if I can find you in this thread... or leave me a VM).

Ghost Type, Spiritomb is the rarest :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    Looking for someone with a Ditto in there FS and a Charmeleon. I will add anyone but really want those two. Thanks, info in sig. PM me if you add

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Hi everyone,

New to the forums as struggling to get friend safari adds.
    I have both X and Y so just reply if you add me and I will add back.

Friend code is 0318-7794-0335

Thanks in advance :)
    Genjin

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Looking for someone who's Friend Safari contains Magneton! Pls help a dude out and PM me if you do have one! My Friend Safari isn't all that good though.. Macargo, Barbaracle and Dwebble :\

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    want a variety of friend safari

After collecting a mix of friend codes so I can get a variety of friend safaris.

Appreciate anyone wanting to pm and swap friend codes

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I have a DITTO friend safari, but I'm in need for a FROGADIER Friend safari, Unless you have FROGADIER Don't message me. IF YOU DO, PM me and we can swap codes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Looking for a Venipede Safari although anyone is free to add me. I need conformation on my safari as there is a bit of confusion going around

Years
  • Hey Guys, am really looking for a Ferroseed or Frogadier safari.

Mine has Ivysaw, Quiliadin and Sunkern.

PM me if you have Ferroseed or Frogadier or even if you don't and just want whats in my friend Safari

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    I don't know my safari, I'd love to learn though :D

4399 0036 5145

Edit: Ground type, Sandshrew, Nincada, and Palpitoad!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2013
    Hi, I'm new to Pokecommunity and I just wanted to know if anyone would like to trade friend codes. I have no idea what type of Friend Safari I have but my friend code is: 4355-9788-5586. I also have some Shinx up for free trade. Trade me anything and I'll give you a Shinx.
    If you want to talk more about either than please message me. :)

Last edited:

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Herro guys! I just finished my game and I want to know what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari. PM me if you would like to waste a bit of time to help me figure out what is in my Friend Safari and to let me know what your FC is so I can add you back! ^^

My FC: 4957-3485-2702

EDIT: Okay, I got help! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi guys looking for a ditto safari.. I have ditto as well and I dont mind helping other players to get a ditto farm.. my fc is in my sig.. just VM me :D love you guys :D
    I added you ... I don't have a Ditto though (info about my safari is in my signature). Add me back though? :D?

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I'd really likegood FIRE, WATER and FAIRY safaries! Please PM me if you do! I know, I have a dissapointing safari, but I'd really appreciate if you add me! If you don't have any of those safaries, you can still friend me anyways.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Bumping my friend code again, only have a quarter of my list full so I'm still accepting anything. I'd really like steel, fire and dark safaris if you have them. Again though I'm still looking for anything really. Friend code is in my sig, pm or vm me if you add.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back