• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    Name: Rangii
    FC: 1478-4206-7168
    Type: Poison
    Pokemon: Gloom, Venomoth, Whirlipede

Message me to add!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • We have over 330 folks now on the Friend Safari list, so be sure to submit your Friend Code/Safari. Those who still don't know their Safari types would much appreciate adding a friend or two! We could always use more Ditto and such!

I'm not going to be updating the first post anymore, sadly. This thread moves too fast, so please try to use the links below.

Enter your information here: goo.gl/5vCcTO

View the Safari list: goo.gl/tCs28S

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2021
    FC-2981-6822-1391
    idk all the pokes in my safari only espurr and abra so if anyone could add me and tell me the 3rd one that'd be great.
    Edit:The third is Xatu so if you want that make sure to add me!

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey guys! friend code is in my sig, I'm online now if you want my goooooodies! =)
    ice safari with spheal, bergmite and piloswine

Also, I'm interested in breeding YOU some great pokemon! just pm me with what you're looking for, and I'll definitely see what I can do

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    Finally hatched a 5 IV charmander with nature and characteristic i wanted!

I've got some 4 IV Adamant males if anyone is interested PM me.

Always looking for more safaris, will add all but currently would like one with Gabite or Toxicroak. Also any with the starters, Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    Hey everybody I'm looking for a magmar safari if anyone has it please add me and message me so I can add back 1005-9908-1111. Also just add me anyway even if you don't have it

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    My FC is 018987045572. Can ppl add me I need more safaris. PM your FC after you add me so that I can add you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    ADD MY FC: 4270 1498 7750
    ELECTRIC TYPE: ELECTABUZZ PACHIRISU ZEBSTRIKA
    when added pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Hey guys !
    My FC : 1779-0503-2723

It's normal type safari but I don't know what pokemons are there

Thankyou :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hey, I am new to this site, and would love to exchange friend codes with some folks. My FC and safari type as well the pokemon gained are in my sig. Please PM with you code. Thank you much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back