• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jat

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Can somebody respond to me plz. i need a friend safari with a ditto for iv training. my friend code is 2148-9287-8158

ZRTAssassin

Shiny Hunting
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Add me if you want, PM me if you add so I can add you back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hey guys :D looking for a friend safari with ditto! or dragons :D here's my friend code! 4012-4012-2156 reply with you codes :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2014
    looking for anyone who has a diggersby in there friend zone but add me anyways :D message me your friend code so I can add you back!

4828-5078-1646

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Looking for Safari with Aipom, Ninetales, Magmar, Tropius, tranqull, sawsbuck, Luxio, Galvantula, drowzee, Snorunt, cacturne, excadrill, klang. My info is in my signature, pm if you added.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Ditto safari

Hello peeps I've got a ditto safari and am looking for another ditto safari. Anyone care to add me? Please state your safari type and the 3 pokemon and I will reply if i've added you. Sorry if I dont manage to because my friend list has limited space! You may offer me pokemon too if you wish! My FC is 0104 0541 1203

Years
  • Hi I have added you my safari type is dark and has absol, pawniard and crawdaunt. I'd really appreciate it if you would add me back as I have been after a ditto safari for a while now and had no luck, I have pokerus if you need it as well as good variety of pokemon for trade.

My friend code: 3196 3603 7822

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Any chance you mind addind me? Even if its just for a bit id just like to catch a few ditto for breeding. MY FC has Dragons. My FC is 1263 6944 3954

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2014
    I honestly don't know my safari type this is my first attempt at using it so I'm looking looking to add some people

FC
    3196-4153-6959

VM or PM if you add, so I can do the same

Thank you

PuYang

Pokemon Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, and new to Pokemon XY and New to 3DS in general lol.

I'm hoping to add some people for friend safari. My OWN safari is currently unknown to me, since I just beat the league yesterday. Hoping someone can tell me whats in my safari ;D!

Please PM me or something so I know to add you back~

*on a random note: I'm hoping to add someone who has Charmeleon in their safari!*

Thank you very much in advance!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Hey guys I'm looking for a chansey! Please add me 3368 2146 5237 I have riolu, throh and mienfoo.

Make sure you PM me! Feel free to add me as well just make sure you PM me with a list of pokemon in your safari!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Hey guys I'm looking for a chansey! Please add me 3368 2146 5237 I have riolu, throh and mienfoo.

Make sure you PM me! Feel free to add me as well just make sure you PM me with a list of pokemon in your safari!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I've been told I have a fighting type safari with mienfoo, throh, and breloom. Friend code is 0216-0780-8298. PM me if you add. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back