• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    i need to know my safari type if anyone will help. my name is ryan.
    friend code is 3196-4237-4787 ingame name is track.
    thanks for the help!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Bumping Fc its in the sig but ill put it up here 4527-8645-4533 I'm up for any battling especially doubles they're the best but ill do any battle and trade to help anyone out

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for a swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine Friend Safari! Also Ditto would be very welcome!

I'm willing to trade for the FC as well! I have some perfect IV's and Shiny's if that's what you're into!
    I'm definitely willing to trade multiple shiny's for the Ditto FS. (I have Tangela, Squirtle, Axew, and Mienshao)

My FC is: 4811-6951-3583

Please pm me after you add me so I can add you back and trade with you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey people i am looking for friend safari zones and people who want more zones too. my FC is in the signature. pm me if you add me so i can add you back. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    FC - 1950-8675-9646

Adding anyone, please PM me if you added. Normaly I would add others and PM them, but 90% of them never add back. I will add you back 100%, I check here every night.

Also I am looking for a Breloom and Sableye safari, PLEASE PM ME! I will love for forever, for a while.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Still looking for more friends! PST me your FC and if you know what's in your safari, I'd like that too. :) I am on this forum daily and am adding everyone right now.

My information is in my signature, but in case you have them turned off:

If you add myself or my girlfriend's friend codes, please PM me yours!
    My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-4154-5213 IGN: Charles SV: 935
    Pokémon Safari Fairy Spawns: Snubbull, Spritzee, Floette

GF Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0361-6412-3722 IGN: Ness SV: 549
    Pokémon Safari Bug Spawns: Paras, Beautifly, Vivillon

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Hello, i'm new to pokecommunity but i'm in search of a username of Starlight with the FC of 2535-5057-9125 or if anyone knows his/her profile if you can link it below so i can PM? thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Don't know what my safari type is but my FC is 0748-2965-3804.
    I have the current generation starters to trade and the first gen starters to trade ( all at lvl 1 )
    I also have Zorua, Tyrunt, Cranidon, Omanyte at lvl 1 as well. :)
    Happy trading and battling!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • hey everyone just thought I'd pop in here, My FC is : 2165-6387-6933 I don't know my safari but I have beat the E4. So just VM/PM me and I'll add you back.

MY access to WiFi is a bit spotty though.... :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey, I'm looking for anyone with plant type in their friend safari and has a Petilil inside
    my own friend safari offers Psychic types: Sigilyph, Munna and Drowzee, or so I am told
    I'll add anyone though so feel free to PM me
    my friend code 4597-0142-4794

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey, I'm looking for anyone with plant type in their friend safari and has a Petilil inside
    my own friend safari offers Psychic types: Sigilyph, Munna and Drowzee, or so I am told
    I'll add anyone though so feel free to PM me
    my friend code 4597-0142-4794

Years
  • Hey guys

my FC is 2664-3336-3338 (name as Liam)

i don't know what pokemon i have, as i haven't got anyone added on my friends list. add me plz :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Hello! I'm Kyra! I have a Grass Safari with Pansage, Sawsbuck, and Quilladin! I'm looking for a ditto safari really, but I just want to get some friends for trades and battles as well!! Please treat me nicely :>

FC: 5429-7756-1992

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    Hey Add me guys FC: 4356-0551-4606 I'm looking for friend safaris that have swirlix with the hidden ability mainly but im still looking for more people to add to my friend safari. Add away guys!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    Bumping my Friend Code, I still have 35 open spots if anyone needs Breloom. I'm actively looking for a Togepi Friend Safari. ( do they exist? )

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back