• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey anybody wanna suggest a good pokemon safari for me as I have a new 3ds and ill keep formatting it until I get a good one just want some ideas on what people think are good safaris also if you wanna add either one of my others just pm and let me know thanks

Years
  • Bumpin mah friend code! I have Electric type Pokemon in my Safari, although the only one I can remember is Dedenne. I'm mostly looking for someone who has either Dragon or Steel in their Safari, but I'll take anyone's because why not? Just PM me and stuff. :)
    1805-2175-6472

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    ADD MY FC: 4270 1498 7750
    ELECTRIC TYPE: ELECTABUZZ PACHIRISU ZEBSTRIKA
    when added pm me

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Need more friends, list prettt empty. Please add me and PM if you do so can add back.
    Dark type here

Need more friends, list prettt empty. Please add me and PM if you do so can add back.
    Dark type here

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    I'm looking for friends to battle and trade with. If anybody has a pokémon with pokérus that they are willing to trade me then I would be very grateful, thanks!

PuYang

Pokemon Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Hi, I'm looking for Safari with EEVEE (Normal).

Thank you in advance!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    Ok, since asking people to PM failed. (Literaly, no one added me)
    I am forced to go and spam peoples message boxes.

I am still looking for a Sableye, I added the most recent one, but unsurprisingly they have yet to add me.

My FC is: 1950-8675-9646
    I CHECK MY INBOX EVERY DAY!! I WILL ADD YOU 100%

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    I'm looking for more friends for Friend Safari also! Would anyone like to swap FCs? Not sure how to get in touch with folks that may or may not add me, so I guess send me a message if you add me with your FC?

My FC is 2208-4850-6224

I have a fire type safari

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Hey guys. I'm looking for friends to chat/trade/battle with. :)

My friend code is: 0447 - 6450 - 2819

Looking forward to it!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey guys please feel free to add me. More than enough spots. Dark type here. Please message me when you add so I can add back

RainexX

RainexX
    Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Hey guys Im new to this forum and adding friends codes so just breaking in now heres my friend code im adding all so dont be shy, so far all i know is that i have a ice safari so catch em

username Fastguy
    #FC: 4785 5465 4115

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hey everybody would you mind adding me and tell me what my safari has?

Thanks in advance. PM me so I can add you back

Name: Dave
    Friend Code: 1693 - 1902 - 2394

Years
  • Someone please help ! I need a Ditto safari so bad. But idk how to message the people listed above ^.
    My friend code is 2852-8228-9377
    if you have one please let me know and feel free to message me.

-Bella :)

Onjie

Onjie
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey everybody would you mind adding me and tell me what my safari has?

Thanks in advance. PM me so I can add you back

Name: Dave
    Friend Code: 1693 - 1902 - 2394
    Hey dhogan. I added you. Kindly add me back FC 2681-0203-1844

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Howdy all. I'll be randomly adding people from the thread. If you got a PM from me, then you'll have my friend code to add me back. Thanks a bunch in advance .. and a PM with what I have in my Safari would be appreciated.

Gizmo-Dude17

"Sorry, don't mind me."
    Years
  • Alright then! I have finally caught a load of dittos with each nature (except five though). But all I need now are dittos with good IVs.
    I'll be honest, I wanted 50 friends that play pokemon (X/Y) and 50 friends that play AC:NL

So, i have about 15 spots left. If you doo have a friend safati with ditto, can we please add each other as friends?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back