• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    0301 - 9785 -7009

I have Rock type with Ryhorn or Rydon i forget, Boldor and corsila.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    0301 - 9785 -7009

I have Rock type with Ryhorn or Rydon i forget, Boldor and corsila.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    im still looking to add some people with steel, dark, ghost, dragon, ice, or psychic safaris. my FC and safari are in my sig, msg me if you add me

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    Hi everyone, I am in dire need of a togepi safari if anyone has one? Mine has Metang, Bronzong and Ferroseed in it! 0731-4904-3382

Years
  • thanks for the adds it really helped. if anyone else would like to add me
    my FC is 2595-0937-8717 pm me when you added so i can add you back :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Need more friends. Please message me when you add, online now to add. And if anyone can tell me the last in my friends safari. Its dark with sneasel and vullaby

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey guys. I would really appreciate it if you could add me so I can find more Pokémon in the Friend Safari! My friend code is 2106 - 0089 - 9134 you will be doing me a HUGE favour (and I also need to find out what type I have!).

If you do add me and/or if you need any eggs, send me a PM on here and I'll sort you out. I can breed a starter egg for you of all six current starters. I don't particular need anything in return, so just trade me any old junk. :) I did use to do this on the Marriland forums but I've found that lately, I've been a little deserted compared to the PokeCommunity.

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Looking for a Ditto FS (Ain't we all lol). Still have alot of spaces left my FC is in my Sig.

Send me a PM if you add :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    looking for Friend safari ssss

New comer in the forum, and looking for some safari to expend my types and collections

my FC: 1521-3842-8320 Fly type. Anyway, I am also looking for Ditto safari.

Years
  • Looking for
    Ditto
    Noibat/Noivern
    Floette

I got togepi,jigglypuff,floette FC: 3625-8233-2439
    This was told to me when I was playing y, I've restarted x but I don't think it should effect my fs. If it does I apologize but I'm sure it shouldn't
    Pm me if you would like to help.
    I also try to trade & battle with ppl on my friend list

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back