• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    My FC is: 1950-8675-9646
    Please PM me if you added me.
    I have: Phanpy, Gastrodon and Marowak

If anyone has Sableye OR Gabite, PLEASE ADD ME!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    My FC is: 1950-8675-9646
    Please PM me if you added me.
    I have: Phanpy, Gastrodon and Marowak

If anyone has Sableye OR Gabite, PLEASE ADD ME!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm gonna post here again just to say that I'm still looking for people to add and that I have found out what type and what Pokémon I have! All the info you will need is in my signature. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Im looking for a ditto, but anyone can add me. If you do add me pm me so i can add you back. Information should be in signature.

Years
  • I'm looking for a normal safari with Audino, any dragon safaris with Sliggoo and/or Dragonair (looking for both but if your safari only has one then that's okay), a ghost safari with Dusclops, and a flying safari with Hawlucha, Fletchinder, Tranquill and/or Hoothoot. PM me if you add me/have any of these safaris and please tell me what is in your safari. My safari is ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Golurk. You can always delete me after I've unlocked your third pokemon, I've heard that I'll still keep your safari.

HeavenPremonition

Golden Bond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    hello guys after asking a friend I just discovered what type my friend zafari is and it turns to be a fairy steel type.
    snubull mawile and clefairy.

if you're interested on any of these feel free to add me and private message me your friend code too.

5386 8659 8704

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017

Looking for friend safaris with: Ditto, Eevee, pinsir,gabite, dragonair, shelgon, pikachu, togepi, mawile, magmar, spiritomb, camerupt,metang, excadrill, gyarados, growlithe, sandshrew
    My safari: inkay, crawdaunt,pawniard
    pm me

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    need more friend safaris, so re-bump! fc in signature

I have rock safari: Shuckle, Dwebble, and Onix

Thunderstar416

Beyond the Blue
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Anyone have dittos or eevees or ponytas in your friend safari? If so I would be grateful if you could pm me.

(I don't feel comfortable just posting my FC, you see)

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm specifically looking for Galvantula - if anyone has Galvantula in their Safari PM me please. My Safari is Steel & I have Mawile, Kelfki & Skarmory.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I think there needs to be a note added to the first page that in order to get all three Pokémon you and your FC partner need to be logged into the game at the same time. If you don't have someone registered as a friend in the game you only get their first two FS Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2014
    looking for an ivysaur safari pls message me if you have one thank you :D but I'm open to all kinds of safaris too
    add me pls
    4828-5078-1646

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back