• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    I'm currently looking for a Friend Safari with Ditto, I tried to PM people who has Ditto in the main post but they didn't reply after a long period of time.
    My Friend Code is
    1977-0230-6327, I would like to know my safari type too. XD
    Please PM me if you can add me, thanks a lot in advance! :)

(I have Ground Type safari)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    I have a Flying type safari - add me 2294 4727 8197 - pm me yours so i can add you back tonight!

Looking for most types still.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Hey guys i m at work today and cant add you all right back but could you all please add me and write me a Private message and ill add you as soon as i get home!!!

1478-4359-2517 is my FC.

thanks guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    can someone add me n pm me idk wat my safari is so could someone let me know

FC:0533-5532-8404

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Gonna post in here again to advertise my FC. Info is in my signature. Please send me a PM with your FC, type and the Pokémon that are found in your safari if you add me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2014
    Hello all!!

Please add me and PM me if you do!

I'll gladly accept you and add you in return.

FC: 4441-8870-1107

I look forward to your messages!!

BlueHoodedHero

Changling
    Years
  • My friend code is available in my signature. Please be sure to PM that you've added me, so that I add you in return. Also I have no idea what my friend safari contains, so please let me know what it is when you have the time~

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Could anyone who has added my FC re-check to see what my Friend Safari is and what Pokemon are in it? Thanks. Also, if anyone wants to add my FC to their friends list, please do so. I have lots of spots open. Just PM me or VM me and I'll add you as soon as I can. My FC can be found in my sig. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    FC is 1091-8787-4154
    I have an Electric Safari with Electabuzz, Electrode, and Galvantula.
    PM with your code if you add me <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back