• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    I've been adding some people, my in game name is Roberto and my FC is: 027569846407. Don't know yet what is my safari :S
    When it ask me for the person's in game name what should i do if dont know? SORRY

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Bumping my friend code. It's in my sig. I have an electric type safari with Zebstrika. I am looking for safaris which have Pokemon which are not common in regular game play.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    Hey i'm new in this forum, i'm here to battle so here is my friend code : 3437-3090-1686

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • Hello I'm looking for some friends. My safari type is poison but idk the pokemon that are in it. My fc is 5086-1034-2659

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • FC: 3695-0228-2606

I'm looking for Friend Safari's. I'll add anyone :)

Friend Safari info is in my sig.

I'm specifically looking for a Ghost FS (with Phantump/Pumpkaboo) or an Electric FS (with Dedenne). But like I said, anyone will do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey guys.

At the moment, I'm specifically looking for a Ditto, Skamory, Scyther and Pineco/Forrestress safari. But, if you really want to add me I will add you back. Please PM me with your FC, safari type and the three Pokémon that are found in there. All my info you will need is in my signature.

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Need Good Pokemon Friend Safaris

I need an elekid, for putting my team together, but I'm looking for overall good Pokemon, I have no idea what's in mine, noones ever told me, so if anyone could help me out that would be cool.

oh yea my friend code is 1247-0048-2335

Last edited:

Amical

Heartwarming
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Hello!
    I'm looking to exchange Friend Codes with someone with a Dragon Safari or a Safari with Ditto. :3 My Safari only has Hawlucha, Woobat, and Farfetch'd, though. Still, it would be greatly appreciated if someone were willing to add me! PM me if you're willing; my FC is:
    1306-6214-4139
    I'll also add pretty much anyone, though. Again, I'm looking for the Dragon or Ditto Safari, but if you don't have them and still need a friend, then you can PM me your FC and add me as well~

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    hi I dont know what I have in safari so whoever wants to look can, I am looking for an elekid safari, my friend code is 1247-0048-2335

oh yea pm me your fc if your interested

oh yea pm me your fc if your interested

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Hi guys i'm looking for friend codes with rock,ground,dark,normal or fairy
    If you have a code with one these please add me and pm me ans i'll add you back

Thanks

Please post your FC code so that people can add you to your friends list. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hi guys i'm looking for friend codes with rock,ground,dark,normal,flying or fairy
    If you have a code with one these please add me and pm me ans i'll add you back
    My fc is 3926-5636-6338

Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2013
    If anyone has a ditto in there friend safari please let me know :D trying to breed perfect IV's feel free to PM me with your fc, mine is 4811-7583-8074

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Hello I have a ghost Safari with two of gen 3 ghosts-duskclops and Shuppet and I require Water, Dark, Ghost and Fairy safari. If you have either of these safaris please add me to my friend code: 4270-1687-5686 Oh and Please PM me if you have added with your friend code so that I can add you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hey everyone I'm looking for a Forretress Friend safari please pm me after you've added me
    FC: 4871-4187-1637

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    hey

hello guys and girls, I need a noibat safari so if you have id appreciate if you PM me, my FC is Nate 2723-9571-3811 thanks a bunch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back