• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    looking for any safari my fc is 3840-6477-4776 please pm me to add you if you like

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • To the top of the page again in case you didn't get the memo, koff~

I need an Abra Safari! Please contact me ASAP! I need Abras to complete my team and I cannot be the very best (like no one ever was) without your help! My friend code is 1993-8201-0096 and contains Breloom, Mankey, and Pancham! I want to see those requests popping guys come one! Also I am willing to add others as well, regardless of what you have. I still need the Psychic safari owners to contact me however, koffi~

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I'm looking for ghost, grass, steel, electric, fire and fairy safaris but will add anyone. Pm me if you add me. I have a Flying safari. FC: 0662-3476-6013

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    I'm looking for a spheal safari so if you have one can you please add me. If anyone does add me just send a PM so I can add you back

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm in the USA looking for a foreign Ditto, VM me please!

Friend Code is on my signature.

I'm in the USA looking for a foreign Ditto, VM me please!

Friend Code is on my signature.

Last edited:

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
  • Hey guys add me automatically my FC is in my siggy and I will add you back just vm or pm me your code.

Last edited:

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Hello all you Friend Code hungry beings.
    I know neither my Safari theme nor my 3 Pokemon's inside.
    Then I too can make a signature as lovely as those here.

Send me yours and i will add you back.

My code: Knuffe= 2079-6735-8409

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    need more friends please!! id really appreciate and add!! =)

add me and PM me ill add right back!

1478-4359-2517

thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Ok, so currently I'm looking for friend safaris that have Ditto, Scyther, Skarmory, Fortresses and a Haunter. If you have any of those, please send me a PM. I would greatly appreciate it if we could add each other!

Also, if anyone else needs the Pokémon that are found in my safari, send me a PM *WITH* your FC, type and the Pokémon that are found in your safari and I will add you, as I have a few spaces free in which I can add you on.

EDIT: All the info you will need for my safari is found in my signature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2014
    I really need a friend safari with either a togepi or a swirlix and I'm willing to trade a 5 perfect IV marill good natured and female so you can breed with a floatzel for aqua jet for anyone for it or something I really want it!'
    please message me back you friend code 4828-5078-1646

Somma

The PokéGambler
    Years
  • Bumpin myself for recognition xD Currently looking for:

• Pikachu (Need really badly! Dx)
    • Luxio
    • Togepi
    • Growlithe, Ninetales
    • Metang
    PM me FC and I'll add you instantly~ ouo/

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey, my FC is 0748-2371-5164.
    I have added some of your FC and pmed you.
    Those adding me, give me a pm and I will add you back!
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hi guys i'm looking for friend codes with rock,ground,dark,normal,flying,psychic or fairy
    If you have a code with one these please add me and pm me ans i'll add you back
    My fc is 3926-5636-6338

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Hi everyone! I don't know exactly what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, and I want to know for the future, so if someone would like to pm me their friend code, I'll add you. Also, if anyone could help me out with a Ditto in their Friend Safari, I would really appreciate it too. My friend code is 4613-7760-3874, and please PM me with a friend code so I can add some more people. Thanks everyone!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I don't know exactly what Pokemon are in my Friend Safari, and I want to know for the future, so if someone would like to pm me their friend code, I'll add you. Also, if anyone could help me out with a Ditto in their Friend Safari, I would really appreciate it too. My friend code is 4613-7760-3874, and please PM me with a friend code so I can add some more people. Thanks everyone!

It says that the fc you posted is wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back