• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Looking for a Safari with Braixen, Frogadier, Ditto, and Eevee! Would also like Dragon, Dark, or Steel safaris! That being said, even if you don't have any of those Safaris, I'll still add you if you VM/PM me your FC and I'll add you back! :3 My FC is 3866 8587 4429, and I have a Steel FS with Ferroseed, Forretress, and Excadrill~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    please add me guys my friend code is in the sig...im looking for a safari with abra but will add anyone just PM so i can add you back thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2014
    Hi guys, I'm looking for friends to add! I breed a lot, so it'll be great if someone with a ditto safari can add me. Thanks!

FC: 3540-0304-9196

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think I'll share my FC, if you want to add me, you can VM or PM me ok?
    FC: 0834-1824-2484

And my friend safari is apparently Water-type, with Gyarados among other things.

Last edited:

Emoney

chingon de chingones
    Years
  • Looking for a fire friend safari with Ponyta and ninetales 4339 3487 8684
    I have a flying type safari with hawlucha

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2014
    I am looking for a Ditto safari, but I'll add anyone else as well, but I really do need a ditto safari

My FC
    3196-4153-5969
    Fighting
    Meditite-Pancham-Hariyama

Also make sure to PM or VM me if you add me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Hey guys I don't know my friend safari type but please add me 0662-3980-5850. Looking for ninetails, ditto, chansey, flechinder, bunnelby, and just about anything. I like to fill the dex up and have people who I can trade evolve with. Message me if you add me.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • Right, so today I obtained Pokemon X for my birthday, got my first badge and I'm on my way to Lumiose City.

My friend code is 0404 - 5809 - 0156

Now can somebody please explain what the friend safari is?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Right, so today I obtained Pokemon X for my birthday, got my first badge and I'm on my way to Lumiose City.

My friend code is 0404 - 5809 - 0156

Now can somebody please explain what the friend safari is?

The Friend Safari is accessible after you beat the Elite Four. It is different from past Safari Zones in that the Pokemon you catch are based on who you have Friend Codes for. Each Friend will have Pokemon of a specific type, and there will be three Pokemon available for that type in their Safari taken from a specific list.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
    Years
  • I have a Psychic safari with Abra, Xatu, and Espurr

4725-7932-2287

The name's Anna.

PM or VM me if you add me :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Bumping FC: 0533-5532-8404, PM me if you add. My Safari has throh, machoke, riolu

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    I have a psychic safari with Sigilyph and Gothorita. I am hoping to exchange some Friend Codes, though.

Mine is - 4355-9883-1159

Years
  • What ho! I'm an old man and pretty new to all this Pokemon stuff. I haven't been playing long, but I'd love to have some more Pokemon playing friends. I haven't actually tried the safari yet, but I've gotten all the badges and beaten the champion.

So far I've generally picked my lineup for cuteness, but I figure I'll try and get a more balanced squad together now that I'll be facing people who don't field 6 magikarp, lol.

Mah digits: 0490-6046-7276

Edit- Apparently I'm Poison. I've got Swalot, Seviper, and Muk.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    I'm looking for a Safari with Ditto or Chansey ^^
    My Friend code is 0404 - 6893 - 8509 Pm me :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Still looking for people to add

FC: 3780-9006-5977
    Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Mawile and Clefairy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    I decided to make a 2nd team. So the Pokemon I'm looking for now are: Xatu, Azumarill, Ninetales, and still Ditto. FC is: 1177-7341-7519 And its finally time I'll tell you my FS pokemon (They're not good and I can tell you'll never use them)

Poison with Garbordor, Muk, Gloom. (NOBODY WANTS MY FS!!! ;-;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Hey guys i'm looking for a normal safari with ditto or chansey.
    If you have one please add me my fc is 3926-5636-6338.
    If you add me pm me and all add you back.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back