• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I just got to friend safari in the game and it seems amazing, from what I know, I have a fighting type with Pancham and Mankey, don't know what the third pokemon might be. I'm looking to add someone that has a ditto or eevee in their safari, but feel free to add me anyway. My friend code is 3582-9826-2131. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks to berlyda, I now know that the third pokemon I have in the friend safari is a Rilou.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Hello everyone, i'm new here and looking to trade friend codes with people :) Mine is 1547-5175-7641

I have no idea what type or species are in my friend safari, so i'd appreciate it if someone could tell me :P I've beaten the Elite 4 though, so i should have all 3 Pokemon available.

Just found out it's Ice-type and the species are Snover, Bergmite and Cloyster. How boring :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm adding more fcs. My fc is 0946-2658-5418 . Please add me, thank you :3

Looking for friends! Need to fill up my Safari! Make sure to PM me when you're done adding me. Thanks in advance! FC is right under my sig.

I'm pretty much new to the game so I don't know what my type is. I'm looking for Normal, Dragon, Flying, Water. I already have Fighting and Poison.
    Uh Zelos...you apperantly have a normal Saffari...with Ditto! I found an imposter Ditto!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Im new to pokemon, beat the elite 4 and looking for people to add on FC
    mine is 2251-5442-8002
    please tell me yours to add you back (:

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    Hello. I'm looking for a safari with Ditto or someone who has a spare ditto to trade with 4-6 max IVs my friend code is 1349-5465-0539.

Pls it be much appriecitated. I have some cool pkm to trade to help sweeten the deal. Name on there is Zeref

Years
  • I got Pokemon Y a few days ago, so I'm going to put myself on here again.
    My friend code and safari info for X are in my signature. If you go on my Y safari I would appreciate it if you let me know the type/Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    How do I use the Google thing in the OP?
    I submitted mine, but when I go one to view others I can't see a way to contact them. Any help?

Also I'm still adding people, I have 15 more spaces until I need to delete some inactive players.

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
  • Just posting again for people to add my FC(in my signature), please just PM and let me know so I can add you back :D

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2014
    can someone with an eevee safari please add me, only need one eevee with it's hidden ability
    My friendcode 4141-2950-2681

Years
  • My friend code is in my sig :) if someone could please add me and tell me what my type and pokemon are in my friend safari it would be greatly appreciated :) i only just beat the elite four..
    Happy to add anyone just inbox me if you add me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey All im looking for some more friend safari zones. my fc is in my signature. plz add me and pm me you fc so i can add you back. :)

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
    Years
  • I'm missing a few Safari's! But most importantly I need someone with a Normal Safari that has Ditto in it! it is the last piece of the puzzle for me! After that I can start breeding! Help me plox Q_Q

The irony of it all is that my Safari is Normal with a Ditto <,<

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Hey people =)

I've just started Pokemon Y a few days ago and completed the E4! now I want to move onto breeding and I also want to know what kind of safari I have =)

Msg me before adding my friend code please so I know =)

FC:2638 0941 8620

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    looking for any safari my fc is 3840-6477-4776 please pm me to add you if you like

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back