• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Guys can you tell me what are the pokemons in my safari? and can you add me too.
    3265-5449-6465
    I'll add you as well! Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    hello anyone im new and i want to start safari!
    a little help over here pleaseee ;D
    FC: 0404-7033-2726

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    hello anyone im new and i want to start safari!
    a little help over here pleaseee ;D
    FC: 0404-7033-2726

Are you looking to know what your safari is and what it has? I can let you know if you add me back, sig is below

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Are you looking to know what your safari is and what it has? I can let you know if you add me back, sig is below

So the thing is, i have one type of safari and in it, pokemon that i've already caught appear for other people?
    srry for the unkowledge xD

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    So the thing is, i have one type of safari and in it, pokemon that i've already caught appear for other people?
    srry for the unkowledge xD

Well, you get one safari and that's it, Dave has said your safari is Grass and that 2 of the pokemon are Sunkern and Sawsbuck. For the third to show up, both people have to be online. And you have to have beaten the Elite Four, at least thats what i was told anyways! Nothing is based on whether you've caught the pokemon already, people would mainly use safari to catch good IV Pokemon and/or shinies anyways.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Well, you get one safari and that's it, Dave has said your safari is Grass and that 2 of the pokemon are Sunkern and Sawsbuck. For the third to show up, both people have to be online. And you have to have beaten the Elite Four, at least thats what i was told anyways! Nothing is based on whether you've caught the pokemon already, people would mainly use safari to catch good IV Pokemon and/or shinies anyways.

yup just found a shiny sawsbuck in his lol but as my luck is it killed itself with high jump kick it missed due to my ghost pokemon lol R.I.P Shiny sawsbuck -__- lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013

i've already beaten the elite four otherwise you cannot get to the safari zone i think, so the pokemon shown in your safari and the safari type are random and cannot be changed or inproved?

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    i've already beaten the elite four otherwise you cannot get to the safari zone i think, so the pokemon shown in your safari and the safari type are random and cannot be changed or inproved?

Nope, they're always lv 30 and thats it. But for your third pokemon to show up for other people you both have to be online. otherwise it wont show up. If you add my FC and your online too i can try and see what your third pokemon is.

And Dave, gutted, i accidently hit run instead of hitting bag when trying to catch a shiny Charmeleon :/

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Nope, they're always lv 30 and thats it. But for your third pokemon to show up for other people you both have to be online. otherwise it wont show up. If you add my FC and your online too i can try and see what your third pokemon is.

And Dave, gutted, i accidently hit run instead of hitting bag when trying to catch a shiny Charmeleon :/
    most shinys i see are trainers :( seen a pink burmy earlier lol

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    most shinys i see are trainers :( seen a pink burmy earlier lol

Talking about shinies in safari. How easy is it to come across shinies in peoples safaris. Cause i hear people find them really easily, yet iv only ever come across that one charmeleon once.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Talking about shinies in safari. How easy is it to come across shinies in peoples safaris. Cause i hear people find them really easily, yet iv only ever come across that one charmeleon once.

ive heard the same thing but im not sure if there is an accurate % of increase

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    haven't posted this in a while. my fc and safari are in my sig. I need ghost, dragon, steel, normal, fire, and electric safaris

King Zelos

Blame Your Fate
    Years
  • ATTENTION PLEASE

I have added a lot of people these past few days. However a few have not logged into the game, thus not allowing me to access the 3rd Pokemon in their Safari. That also means they have not been able to unlock the Ditto that lies within my Safari. I will post the names of these people here on this thread since I do not have their forum names. If you recognize your name on this list please leave me a Visitor message or PM so that we can work out a time/date for us to get online at the same time, thus unlocking our 3rd Pokemon in the Safari respectively. The names are:

- Max: Fighting Safari
    - Aleks: Poison Safari
    - Silver: Poison Safari
    - Kiefer: Steel Safari
    - Jay: Dark Safari
    - Jyuno: Fighting Safari
    - Paul: Poison Safari
    - Stevie: Grass Safari
    - Josh: Flying Safari
    - Yj: Ghost Safari
    - Shroud: Poison Safari
    - Varoblanco: Grass Safari
    - Makaveli: Fire Safari
    - Antonio: Fire Safari
    - Kittehx: Psychic Safari
    - Gamer: Bug Safari
    - Isaiah: Poison Safari
    - Michael: Fairy Safari
    - Octavio: Grass Safari

Again if you recognize your name on the list please PM or Visitor message me as soon as possible so we may work out a time/date to get online at the same time and unlock our 3rd Pokemon.

If I do not hear from you in 1 weeks time I will DELETE you off of my list. I need to do this in order to keep some space open for people that are currently adding me and are online.

Update:
    As I unlock your 3rd Pokemon I will then mark off your name from the list.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back