• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Last safari I want the most is kirlia. I would also like a Frogadier safari, but I don't want it as much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Hey all, my friend code is 1993-8185-7076, I only know that I'm a bug type so far, so if anyone wanna add me and tell me what pokemon I have, that'd be great.

I'm looking for, of course, a ditto safari mainly but any other safaris feel free to add me too

Hey all, my friend code is 1993-8185-7076, I only know that I'm a bug type so far, so if anyone wanna add me and tell me what pokemon I have, that'd be great.

I'm looking for, of course, a ditto safari mainly but any other safaris feel free to add me too

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • 5043-2794-2826
    Looking for more friends. PM your friend code. Looking for Frogadier and Gyarados.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Bumping for any typed safari (Steel with Excadrill preferred), FC in sig. I was told that my safari was steel typed, but I'm not sure what the pokemon are, so ideally I'd also like more clarification on that if possible.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hi, anyone have a friend safari with charmeleon, braixzen, larvesta, quildon or ivysaur? If so please ad me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Friend Code: 0301-9785-7009
    Pokemon in My Safari: Boldore, Corsola, and Rhydon.

Pokemon I am Looking For:
    An Eevee safari with the other two being Teddiursa and Kecleon/Minccino

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Just coming back here looking for some specific safaris.
    I am looking for a Dragon-type Safari as I don't have any right now, and a Rock-type Safari that has at least 1 of the following: Boldore, Onix, Pupitar, Rhydon and finally, a Bug-type Safari.

Please PM me if you have those safaris, or just add me anyway

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    So yeah I'm a bit of a loner, kinda need friend codes for safari
    Mines is - 3582-9837-0347 just message me if you added me and I will return the add ^_^

Years
  • Do both people need to add each other in order to get someone's safari or can I just browse the web for friend codes and add a bunch to get a bunch of safari's?

My friend code is: 5429-6693-9669

I'm told it's a Ground Type safari but that's all I know about it. If you do need to add each other please PM your code if you add mine (Also if you would be so kind as to tell me what pokemon I have in my safari that would be great!). I'd love to get a bunch of safari's open. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back