• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Guys Im a shiny hunter so need some various types safaris! My FC is: 2294-4894-4206
    If you add me just send me a PM on forum! ;) TY

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    3711-8373-9766
    Pm me if you add me and i'll add you back :D

Water
    -Wartortle
    -Frogadier
    -Bibarel

ShinyHunterz

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Hey all, if you have a Dragon Safari or something cool PM me and ill add you...check out Mine Below!

Years
  • My FC is : 0791-1469-0088
    Add me if you have Normal Friend Safari With Kecleon please!
    My Friend Safari is Electric with : Emolga, Electabuzz & Luxio.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Looking for friends! I dont know what my friend safari is but I would like to know. code is; 2921 9411 6914. Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    ditto safari!

anyone willing to give me an add who has a ditto safari? will be much appreciated and i can give you a 4 IV larvitar! :D

0344 - 9401 - 4542

Years
  • Hello everyone. Just posting my FC again.
    I have ghost type safari with Shuppet, Phanthump, and Golurk.
    Looking for safaris with Krilia, Pikachu, Riolu, Jigglypuff, Clefairy. Thank you for your time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Looking for ditto safari I don't know what kind of safari I have but plz add me 4055-4014-0402

Years
  • I'm looking for a steel safari with magneton as well as a bug safari with heracross. My safari is ghost with shuppet, pumpkaboo and golurk. PM me if you add me/want my safari. My fc is 1118-0375-9041

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Looking for friend safaris. Mainly Charmeleons, Poliwhirls and Fletchinders, but will add anyone.
    Info of safari and FC in the signature.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    Hi guys... I need friend codes, friend safari is electric, pokemon and fc in signature thanks and pm me

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey guys,
    I don't know if some of these pokemon are available from safaris but, i'm looking for safaris with Scyther, Gastly, Swinub, Gligar, Electrike, Shinx and Beldum.
    My safari is Ground type, details and FC with signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back