• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    I am looking 4 a Luxio or Manectric Saffari!

i have a ICE Friend Safari: Delibird, Beartic and Cloyster
    FC: 0147-0121-7476

Last edited:

Axolotl

the Mexican salamander
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Dark Safari (specifically one with Vullaby), my safari is electric (Pikachu, Emolga, and Galvantula). I can trade a couple of 4/5 IV pokes if you'd like some compensation, as my safari is pretty lack luster. I would appreciate the help immensely! : ) My FC is in my sig, PM me if you're interested!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    I am looking 4 a Luxio or Manectric Saffari!

i have a ICE Friend Safari: Delibird, Beartic and Cloyster
    FC: 0147-0121-7476

My brother has a manectric safari. I'll get his fc tomorrow if you still need it. Pm me so I don't forget.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hey all,

really want togepi safari and steel will add all though!!! Info is in my sig please pm me your fc and safari type :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    Hey all,

really want togepi safari and steel will add all though!!! Info is in my sig please pm me your fc and safari type :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Posting again.

It turns out that my Safari has Ponyta, Slugma, and Ninetails. So PM me with your FC if you want my Safari.

Looking for a Smeargle Safari, but I'm willing to add anyone so you don't need a Smeargle. Just trying to get as many areas possible.

My FC is in sig.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Ditto Friend Safari. If anyone has one, please tell me!

As for my own Friend Code and Safari, PM me if you're going to add me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    not too sure what my safari is...im looking for a metang but im accepting all no bias =D so please add me and PM me =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    not too sure what my safari is...im looking for a metang but im accepting all no bias =D so please add me and PM me =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Hey guys add me and I'd be willing to trade and battle and all if you want. Also someone tell me what my safari type is?

FC:1134-8626-4231

Ant

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back