• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    Pokemon Safari Luxio

Hi everybody i need a Luxio from Pokemon safari, can i add anybody or they can add me...
    Thanks
    FC: 0791-2627-0221
    Name: RaceGaze

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • I have an Ice Safari with Cloyster, Snover, and Bergmite. I'm in desperate need of a DITTO Safari.

I'm also limited on space, so I need to be more reserved with who I add. If you're interested and think you have something worthwhile, make sure to PM me so we can discuss it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    in need of a togepi safari please add me and PM me so i can add you thank you (willing to accept anyone else though just in need of a togepi safari to finish my team)

Years
  • Friend code: 1950 - 9171 - 9581
    Anyone feel free to add me. No idea what my friend safari type is. Would like to know if someone wants to add me. Also, I haven't finished the game yet so ill only have to two pokemon for the moment. First post ftw.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    looking for a safari with magneton. friend code is 1736-1475-7001 (normal type)

Years
  • Safari Type

Hey guys, just wanted to know if someone could tell me what my type and 3 pokemon are in friend safari. My FC is 4356-0360-8220. I'll check back here and add you guys back as soon as i can. Thanks guys.

Years
  • Im very interested to know my safari type as well. I will also appreciated it if someone could check mine as well. I haven't beaten the elite four yet so my third pokemon wont be available yet. FC in sig.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Wondering the same thing (what mine would be) - just curious if the Safari Type would be same if I have multiple copies of the same game. (since I have two different Pokemon Y games and one Pokemon X - soon to get more) - already found out - in spoiler
    3DS Friend Code:
    4871-3995-3493

If necessary (forgot to add since I was heading off to work):
    One of my Y game I already defeated Elite 4 & Champ
    My other Y game so far I have 6 badges
    My X game I don't have badges yet

realized that this info isn't really necessary - my friend code is by 3DS not individual games

EDIT: Updated info:
    Spoiler:

Pokémon I am looking for:
    Electric - Luxio

Last edited:

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
  • Wondering the same thing (what mine would be) - just curious if the Safari Type would be same if I have multiple copies of the same game. (since I have two different Pokemon Y games and one Pokemon X - soon to get more)
    3DS Friend Code:
    4871-3995-3493

Your Safari type is based off your 3DS friend code, it won't change from game to game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Friend Code: 5214-9217-3559

Pokemon in my Safari: Octillery, Gyarados and Poliwhirl

Pokemon I am Looking For:
    Normal: Lillipup, Minccino, Chansey
    Bug: Heracross
    Dark: Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Sableye
    Dragon: Dragonair
    Electric: Electabuzz, Galvantula
    Fairy: None
    Fighting: Tyrogue, Breloom
    Fire: Magmar, Ninetales
    Flying: Swanna, Tropius
    Ghost: None
    Grass: Sunkern, Swadloon, Sawsbuck
    Ground: Wooper, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Diggersby
    Ice: Spheal, Dewgong
    Poison: Muk, Whirlipede
    Psychic: Girafarig
    Rock: None
    Steel: None
    Water: Wartortle, Quagsire, Froagdier

I still need quite a lot, and I'll accept anyone who has at least one of these Pokemon :) Send me a PM! :)

Last edited:

LicensedJet

Playing Pokémon Y ~
    Years
  • My FC is in my signature add me if you're in need of a Steel Safari containing Metang, Ferroseed and a third unknown Pokémon or just to random trade and battle in the future :)
    Let me know if you do so I can add you too

Last edited:

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
  • Wondering the same thing (what mine would be) - just curious if the Safari Type would be same if I have multiple copies of the same game. (since I have two different Pokemon Y games and one Pokemon X - soon to get more)
    3DS Friend Code:
    4871-3995-3493

If necessary (forgot to add since I was heading off to work):
    One of my Y game I already defeated Elite 4 & Champ
    My other Y game so far I have 6 badges
    My X game I don't have badges yet

EDIT: Updated info:
    Spoiler:
    That's quite funny, I also have two copies of Y and one of X :P

I have a second 3DS though, so I've got two different safari zones. Unfortunately they're both rather average though {XD} One is bug (Ledyba, Beautifly, Venomoth) and the other is rock (Dwebble, Pupitar, Shuckle)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    currently in need of a togepi, spiritomb, mawile, ivysaur, whirlipede safaris so if you guys have any of those PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW AFTER ADDING ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GREATLY...thank you in advanced (my safari is fairy)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Here. 4313-0508-5078.
    I'm a Rock-Type, with Corsola. I don't really know what I got other then that.
    Add please! :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back