• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Older Pokemon that could be Paradox Pokemon

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Like, for example, Diancie being a mutated Carbink. I think it could be by definition be considered a paradox Pokemon.

& Spiky Eared Pichu, who travelled through time and can't evolve (or leave hg/ss)

What are some Pokemon from past gens you think could be classified as Paradox Pokemon?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hm. Stretches a bit for these (except maybe the last one). Already wrote lore reasons explaining their existence, probably.

Suicune, Raikou, and Entei instead of Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon.

Magearna as a Klinklang evolution.

Celebi as a Floette evolution. Calls Celebi the "Time Travel Pokemon". Fused with the flower in a way different than Florges.

Meltan as a Ditto mutation. Finds Metal Powder on Ditto. Absorbed a bit too much.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Genesect probably fits the mold the best, considering that it already is a future and enhanced version of some ancient Pokémon that we are currently unaware of.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I forgot to say AZ's Floette...

She can't evolve is from 3,000 years ago, and knows special moves. Also has a different appearance & flower.

Years
  • Girantina would be neat. Like a decrepit crypt vibe or something.
    Also I wouldn't mind seeing Seviper with some kind of more primal looking form

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Hisuian Voltorb and Electrode, simply because they further muddle the already confusing lore of Poké Balls and their Kantonian counterparts, the same way Sandy Shocks and Walking Wake's mere existence is a paradox.

Years
    • Seen today
    Scizor and Kleavor could have made more sense as Future/Past paradoxes, since they don't really work like Scyther evolutions in terms of appearance or stats, but more like alternate forms.

Celebi: Not sure of what, but it's a time traveler Pokémon, so it could totally be a paradox of something else.

Drampa and Turtonator: Could have been Dunsparce and Torkoal paradoxes respectively. Or Drampa could have been a much better Dunsparce evo than Dudunsparce.

Back