• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honsly

Pokemon Lord
Years
  • Who will be the protagonists?
    Brendan and May!!

What role will Wally play?
    Wally will be a gym leader to is actually good!

What roles do you think Juan, Wallace, and Steven will fill?
    Juan will be a member of the elite four. Wallace will take the gym over again and Steven will be the champion.

Will there be any other League-related changes?
    Hopefully, there will be different elite fours with new pokemon and stronger levels!

Will Scott make a return? If so, what as?
    Yes Scott would return to invite the trainer to the Battle Frontier and be the leader of one of the frontier challenges!

What will Rayquaza's role in the story be?
    Rayquaza will team up with the other legendary pokemon, either Groudon or Kyogre and will have to verse the trainer in a double legendary battle to save the world!

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions. What do you think
    — their types / abilities / signature moves will be?
    Groudon will become fire/ground type and will have an ability to boost fire type attacks a lot and have some new fire type move that requires recharge the next turn
    Kyogre will become water/ice type and have this ability to not miss a 1-hit-KO once per battle and have a new water or ice type 1-hit KO move!

— their roles in the games will be?
    Both will be enemies trying to destroy the world after Maxie/Archie awaken their true(mega evolved) formes.

— of their Megastones being the Red/Blue Orbs? Or will they be something else?
    That seems like a great idea since those orbs control them, however the orbs will take on a new stone-like shape.

What will the Version Exclusive Pokemon be?
    Omega Ruby: Groudon, Latias, and based on OG starter, get GEN 6 starter. (i.e Torchic = Froakie)
    Alpha Sapphire: Kyogre, Latios, and based on OG starter, get GEN 6 starter. (i.e Mudkip = Chespin)

Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild?
    Yes after beating the champion and receiving the national dex.

— If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded?
    40 new additions from each that were made to gen4-6 (120 new total)

What new Mega Evolutions will be introduced?
    Mega Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Regis, and mega starters for all gen3 starters and any standalone pokemon.

Where will the stones for the new Mega Evolutions be hidden?
    They will be hidden in secret caves under the ocean.

New areas to be introduced?
    Expanded safari, more side quests with new islands.
    Team HQs where special rewards are given for beating the bosses.

Ideas for post-game content?
    New team added i.e a team wind for Rayquaza. Perhaps journey to orange islands.
    Secret overpowered elite four from Kanto with all level 90s +

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My speculation currently revolves around the names of the games and the nature of the conflict of the original Ruby and Sapphire, yet with more of the moral questions that the recent games have been in the habit of bringing up. Alpha Sapphire suggests a beginning (alpha being the first letter in the Greek alphabet) and many creation legends involving water. For example, the Japanese creation legend states that "In its earliest stages, for millions and millions of years, the earth may be said to have resembled oil floating, medusa-like, upon the face of the waters," [source: http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/world_civ/worldcivreader/world_civ_reader_1/kojiki.html ]. Kyogre also has a striking resemblance to the description of the sea monster leviathan in the Old Testament, check out the Book of Job 41 for that (Groudon could also represent leviathan's counterpart, behemoth, depicted in Book of Job 40). Omega Ruby suggests an end or the latest of times (omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet), alluding to, with the amount of science centers in Ruby and Sapphire, the vast amount of scientific developments and breakthroughs that humans have been responsible for in recent times as well as the concept that humans thrive on land (though, with technology, are very adept at traversing land and water as well as air, Rayquaza's domain, and space, Deoxys' domain). It should also be noted that both Legendary Pokemon reside in the Cave of Origin in the games and that the Regi trio defended the Tree of Beginning in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Team Aqua and Team Magma each place a profound emphasis on a predominance of one of these elements, respective of their names. After the sea and land had been created by Kyogre and Groudon and Rayquaza came from the sky to quell the fighting, they went to rest in the harmony of the balance that the two had created, providing a place for Pokemon to evolve. Much later, some group of humans have some motivation to directly disrupt this balance between the water and earth, arguing the importance of one natural phenomenon over the other. These missions in direct conflict with the other disrupt the natural order and cause the reinstigation of the turbulence in which the planet began.

In consideration of the nature of these speculations and connections, I believe that the game's pivotal theme will be the price of progress and the social repercussions of all of human's behavior. Hoenn appears to respresent a Yin-Yang symbol, land filling one half and an active volcano in Mount Chimney representing the (as far as I'm aware) nameless spot, and the sea filling the other half and a dormant volcano in Sootopolis City representing the other nameless spot. This symbolism, that opposing forces cannot exist without the other, could have many modern social implications. In a region that introduced double battles, perhaps togetherness may be the solution to the upheaval of any taxing change to natural order. Sociologist Rene Maunier summarizes the concept of balance in progress well in his paper The Sociology of Colonies: "In aiming at progress--in the common interest, as always, of rulers and ruled--you must let no one suffer by too drastic a measure, nor pay too high a price in upheaval and devastation, for your innovation."

Who will be the protagonists?
    May and Brandon, the original protagonists, will likely be returning in this game as the themed players. The blue and red coloration of their outfits, in addition to Wally's green hair, suggests to me that Wally may play a major role in this game. Triple battles between the three main protagonists and Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza? A new green team that will teach us how to train a dragon? Obsession with the Ozone layer?

Wally, with his bond with Gardevoir, will symbolize the connection between people and Pokemon. I believe many double battles, maybe triple battles, will revolve around his character.

Juan will be the Gym Leader of Sootopolis, and Wallace and Steven will have some very complimentary roles in the game. Steven Stone, with a capital S-T-O-N-E, seems like the kind of guy who would give the player a Mega Ring. I believe they may be alternating Elite Four leaders depending on the game version, or maybe they will battle against the player in a double battle. With Pokemon's apparent interest of advocating competitive battling through the revelation of EV mechanics, it may be natural progression that more double battles, like those done in the VGC, would be prevelant in the game.

Perhaps with the new customizable trainer outfits in XY, the Coordinator competitions will place an emphasis on trainer style and advantages will be given to the player based on quality customization. Scott may also advocate the Battle Tents scattered around the region more, especially since they all rest in places where Pokemon Gyms are not established. As previously mentioned, I think there may be a great emphasis on double battles in gyms and the like.

Scott, as the head honcho of the Battle Frontier, will advocate players to join in actual real-life Pokemon tournaments by suggesting things like, "Hey this is a cool strategy. You should battle this way. Try that against your friends. I'm looking for the best of the best battlers," et cetera, et cetera, however direct he wants to be. Kinda like how people started caring more about EV training in XY, Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby might inspire players to battle in actual competitions more, and Scott seems like he'll get players to scoot to those new smaller tournaments that TPCi is starting soon.

To stop the fighting. Maybe there would be a team to tame Rayquaza and there will be triple battles with the player, the other gendered protagonist, and Wally. I think Rayquaza will have a role as significant as, if not more than, the one it had in Emerald.

Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions (dear Lord). What do you think
    Alpha Sapphire, where the world began in darkness. Mega Kyogre would be Water/Dark type, and maybe its ability will be actual permanent rain to compensate for the new five turn Drizzle mechanic. A water type field move that favors water types would make sense, since a new mechanic in XY is those specialty field moves. Permanent rain and specialty field moves for a Mega Legendary Pokemon. Arceus have mercy.
    Omega Ruby, where the world will end in fire. Mega Groudon would be Ground/Fire type, and its ability, like Mega Kyogre's, will be true permanent sun. A signature move that affects the field in favor of ground types, like those Fairy Garden or whatever they're called moves, would make sense as a new addition to be premiered by Groudon. Holy Surskit.
    To crush everything in their path. They'll cause really awkward weather patterns and fight against each other like in Emerald.
    It makes sense that the mega stones will be the Red and Blue orbs. It'll probably be that way.
    Complimentary Pokemon, like Shelmet and Karrablast, Plusle and Minun, maybe even Pachirisu and Emolga, will be the general focus of the version exclusives.

I think that some complimentary Pokemon like Shelmet and Karrablast will be introduced in the wild. I don't believe that many, if any, will be added before the main story is completed.
    See above for general speculation.

Mega Castform, for the sake of weather; stone at the Weather Institute
    Mega Zangoose and Mega Seviper, to emphasize the rivalry; version exclusive stones found near Fortree City for the nature style place or in the Aqua/Magma secret lairs to suggest the animosity
    Mega Sharpedo, to match Mega Kyogre's type and for Archie's main Pokemon; stone found at or neat Sootopolis underwater
    Mega Camerupt, to match Mega Groudon's type and for Maxie's main Pokemon; stone found at Mount Chimney
    Mega Sableye, to match the version exclusive Mawile who got a mega evolution in XY; mega stone found in Mount Pyre if Mega Banette's stone is elsewhere. Perhaps those XY stones will be for sale at the Battle Frontier. Gotta push those competitive battlers
    Mega Wailord and Mega Relicanth, to go along with their role to awaken legendary golems; stones will be in the tombs
    Mega Salamence, because I think that dragon cave near Fortree would be a nice place to hide a mega stone in
    Mega Exploud, because the Whismur cave seems like it would also be a nice place to hide a mega stone in
    Mega Delcatty or Mega Milotic, because it may be a certain coordinator's favorite Pokemon, who knows with the Pokemon Contests coming back; stone will be found in that art museum in Lilycove
    Mega Machamp, to compliment Gengar and Alakazam, I want to see more arms, and with the emphasis on balance, it could mimic those multiple armed deities; stone in Victory Road?
    Mega Magnezone, because there's that Mauville power plant place; stone will be in the Power Plant
    Mega Claydol, because it would be awesome and the desert is just asking for a mega stone; stone in the desert. Alternatively, it could be Mega Flygon
    Mega Metagross???????, because Meteor Falls is just asking for a stone; stone in Meteor Falls
    Mega ?????????, because Dewford Cave and Steven STONE; ervhjbshbkjc
    Mega Walrein; because of Shoal Cave; stone at Shoal Cave
    Maybe I'm dreaming, but Mega Smeargle would be really, really nice; stone at Artisan Cave
    Mega Latias and Latios?, because Mirage Island?; stone at Mirage Island or getting to that other island will be plenty easier or will have to be like Mega Blaziken--event only

See above

New areas, as in none that have ever been known before? None that would make sense. Maybe the Harmony Something-or-other at the center of the region, if I had to guess. Maybe secret bases will be more complex, and the evil teams may actually fulfill their goals and cause the sea to recede or the land to flood, and areas relevant to the new terrain will be created.

Contests, contests, contests, and Scott wanting you to spend money at sanctioned Pokemon tournaments. A space-oriented quest would be absolutely wonderful, I had dreamed for one in the original Ruby and Sapphire with as of yet no fruition. Jirachi and Deoxys, take me to faraway lands. Looker missions would be really cool. It would be neat to dress up to match certain teams at certain times for sneaking around, especially with trainer customization as an option. Secret base exploration with PSS/Street Pass compatibility would be wonderful.

Last edited:

Malauk

Steel Type Worker
    Years
    Brendan and May obviously, but older, similar to what they did in B/W and B/W2.
    I think he will show up more often and have something to do with mega stones.
    Juan won't be the real 8th gym leader, but will run the gym while wallace is helping steven, and steven will have something to do with discovering the mega stones of groudon/kyogre.
    Other than battle frontier? probably not.
    He will return as a news reporter covering the Aqua/Magma conflicts.
    Rayquaza will be involved in revealing the locations of mega stones from G/K to steven/Wallace.
    No idea.
    Their megas will have to do with reawakening them after the originals conflict.
    Their mega stones will be tied to the orbs, but they are not the same objects.
    I don't really understand this question.
    It will be majority gen 3 pokemon, with a few sprinklings of other gens, and hopefully the addition of a secondary starter from gen 2 similar to XY.
    Megas for the other 2 starters, the legendaries obviously, and a few others, like flygon, wailord, and Tropius.
    No idea.
    An expanded mirage island, perhaps a space station.
    Helping steven discover new stones.

Oh, and Yay! First post!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Key:
    This text means you access this in Alpha Sapphire,or it pertains to Kyogre.
    This text means you acess this in Omega Ruby, or it pertains to Groudon.
    This is text for the forum asked questions.

Brendan and May, but with different customizable outfits.
    I hope he can have a bigger role maybe be tied to the story in a much bigger way.Also gives you a Gardevoirite or a Galladeite.
    Juan will probably be the 8th gym leader as in RSE.
    Wallace will probably be tied to contests and maybe can give you a tutorial on how to use the feature.
    Steven will most likely have the same story, help you during the arc with either Kyogre or Groudon,and be the reigning champion in Hoenn.
    It is a remake, so I dont expect there being any changes in E4 or Gym Leaders, except in their gym layouts.
    He will most likely follow you throughout the region, maybe be battleable.
    To quell Kyogre's and Groudon's clash, and maybe also have it's own story inside the game.

Mega Kyogre-(Water) because no other will fit, keep the ability,and have a special move along with it.
    Mega Groudon-(Ground/Fire)-It fits because it comes from a volcano(Mt.Chimney),also keep the ability,and also have a special move to go along with it.
    They can be obtainable post-game after you get Groudon or Kyogre,and have a quest to obtain the stone.
    No, it would be a newly introduced stone because the Red and Blue orbs control them, not Mega Evolve them. (Groudite) (Kyogrite)
    OR-Seedot,Nuzleaf,Shiftry,Plusle,Rattata,Raticate,Koffing,Weezing,and the otherwise normal version exclusives.
    AS-
    Lotad,Lombre,Ludicolo,Meowth,Persian,Minun,Grimer,Muk,and the otherwise secondary version exclusives.

I think there should be a new influx of Gen IV-VI and more pokémon to choose from.
    The Event Legendary Pokemon.Some Wild Pokemon like Fletchling,Starly,Pidgey,Shinx,and Lillipup.
    Mega Swampert,Mega,Sceptile,Mega Gallade,Mega Plusle,Mega Minun,Mega Kyogre,Mega Groudon, and some of the Hoenn Native Pokemon.
    Mega Sceptile/Mega Swampert-Given by Professor Birch
    Mega Plusle and Mega Minun-Given by Wattson since he is the electric gym leader of the Hoenn Region after turning off the New Mauville generator,and depending on the version, you get the Pluslite or the Minuite.
    Mega Galladite-Given by Wally after you beat him for the final time.
    Some of the Islands that are on the Hoenn Map that aren't visitable in RSE.

• More Accessible places/Features
    • More Gen 4-6 pokemon
    • Bigger,Better Harder,and Innovational Battle Frontier
    • More Side Stories and Events
    • Catchable Legendary Pokemon from Gen 2,4-6
    • Extra Trainers with Level Spike
    • SubPlots for Entei,Raikou,Suicune,Jirachi,Shaymin,Darkrai,Heatran,Rayquaza,Deoxys,Zekrom,Reshiram,Kyurem,Tornadus,Thundurus,Landorus,and Regigigas.
    • Wally's SubPlot with Mega Gallade?
    • Rebattable Rival, E4, and Gym Leaders with stronger team.
    • Swarm Pokemon
    • Another Region (Kalos) through Train?
    • Grand Festival after getting all ribbons at Master Rank
    • More Mega Stones!
    • More Sky Battles!
    • Getting rid of Team Aqua and Team Magma fully to prevent a Neo Team Magma/ Team Aqua.
    • The normal completion of the National Dex.
    • Catch Latias and Latios and find their Mega Stones
    • If no Battle Frontier, PWT.
    • Underwater SubPlots!
    • More expandable Safari Zone.
    • Re-Battle N and Red.
    • Return of Pokemon Amie with more features, and Super Training.
    • More Revamped Music for special trainers such as Battle Frontier Brains,and extra non playable characters.

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
    Years

- Brendan (male) May (female)

- Wally will have a bigger role than in gen three I can see him be Pokemon Champion.

- Juan will be the Alpha Sapphire exclusive Sotopolis Gym Leader

- Wallace will be the Omega Ruby exclusive Sotopolis Gym Leader

- Steven will have a major role in the game he'll give you a megastone. then in the after game you face him in meteor falls.

- the elite four will be the same but you can choose who you face in any order you want.

- Wally will be the League champion

- The same as emerald.

- nothing major you will battle it in the sky pillar in the post game and after you catch it you get a Rayquazite as its mega stone.

- Groudon Type (Fire , Ground) Ability (drought) Signature Move (a fire version of surf)

- Kyogre Type (Water , Fairy) Ability (drizzle) Signature Move (a typhoon type of move)

- The Same as their roles in the originals but will be more powerful.

- They will have their own Mega stones. Groudite and the Kyogrite

- I dont think so

A Mega Sceptile (Grass , Dark) a Mega Swampert (Water , Ground) a Mega Metagross (Steel , Psychic) a Mega Milotic (water , fairy)

The Starter Megastones you'll get from Birch in the beginning of the game.

you get the Metagrossite from Steven

You dive get the Miloticite in the Shoal Cave.

No but some areas will be bigger though.

you get a call from Scott saying for us to go to the Battle Frontier. You must defeat all the frontier Brains In order to face Steven.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Basically Brendan and May, but alternative versions, like they did in HG/SS. And with customization!! Maybe Max will play a role in this somewhere or otherwise be part of like a friendgroup, like you had in X/Y. Maybe their names will be uhhhh...Karen and Will? If that's wrong don't take off points LOL.

The same, but I think there might be fusions with him and Kyogre/Groudon.

For Groudon: Fire/Steel -
    For Kyogre: Water/Flying -

Not really much different than before

Just Red and Blue orbs, but it would be cool if they would be like sticking out of stone, like gems you know, but that's unlikely. Maybe with a hint of white or yellow in them.

Other than the standard ones, if any of the mega evolutions I said will be right then those probably. There might also be new legendaries introduced that might be version exclusive (pretty sure actually).

Maybe only a few, but through special ways like trading with an NPC or story related ones (like Togepi in GSC). Obviously post-game they will be available though, I'm sure.

If any at all, I think Audino at least, and Deerling.

This is just what I'm hoping, but also what seems reasonable: Sableye, Chimecho, Dustox/Beautifly, Plusle/Minun, Milotic, Walrein, Ludicolo.

Why aren't Secret Bases mentioned here anywhere?!? That's probably the part I'm looking forward to the most!! I think they will do something really cool with this, like make a Wi-Fi Secret Bases park or something, where you can see the secret bases of people you've met, or set up furniture trades with them, or maybe even link your secret base to a friend's.

Secret Baseeees, AND CONTESTS. I also think they will further develop that and make some cool post-game stuff, like maybe even a Wi-Fi contest hall or something, or higher tiers after the Pokéleague, double Pokémon contests, etc.

omg okay i haven't filled everything out yet but i just wanna post this so my post is there, i'll fill the other stuff out later this day.

Last edited:
    Years
    Gonna go out on a limb here and say Brendan and May.

Rival, same as in RS.

Steven will be the champion, Wallace will be the final gym leader. Juan will appear in contests maybe?

Nothing apart from minor team changes.

Same as in Emerald.

Similar to Emerald - Brendan/May defeats Groudon/Kyogre, then the opposite team awakens Kyogre/Groudon and Rayquaza is needed.

It won't be mega evolutions. It'll be an aesthetic change similar to Resolute Keldeo. And yeah, the orbs will play a part.

Same as in R/S.

Yeah, hopefully. If not pre-game then definitely post-game.
    Sceptile and Swampert but I'm not holding my breath.

All around Hoenn, idk.

None during the main game, except for stuff like the PR studio.

Battle Frontier, which will hopefully be expanded into its own little archipelago.

Years

- I'm gonna be positive and say Brendan and May.

- I'm hoping Wally will play a much deeper role than in R/S/E, since he was kind of just... there. He may even get his own theme or something. The ability to re-battle him during certain days may also be a feature, similar to your rival getting to battle you on Wednesday in HG/SS, and battling your rival on Saturdays (I believe) in D/P/Pt.

There are four things I'm thinking-

1. Steven and Wallace will be champions depending on the version you play.
    2. Steven will remain champion, Wallace a gym leader, and Juan... either showing you contests or, and I don't know if this makes sense, but maybe being battled in a hidden dive area where he has his own little "unofficial" gym where you can battle him.
    3. Wallace AND Juan being gym leaders at the same time, making it a double battle similar to Tate and Liza.
    4. Emerald changes; Wallace being champ, Juan as leader, and Steven as post-game boss.

Minor changes to the Elite Four's teams, possibly level changes. New designs for the E4 and champ (of course), And if theory two from the question two is correct, maybe Steven will have a Mega Aggron or Metagross depending on your version, or if theory four is correct, a Mega Milotic or something like that.

If he does make a return, which I'm close to positive that he will, as HG/SS brought features from Crystal, he'll tell you he looking for strong trainers and appear throughout the game (if you don't know what I mean, think of Carlos popping up from time to time in Shiny Gold and Shiny Gold X, if you played that unofficial remake).

- Since I'm not a fan of all this Mega Evolution stuff, more of just wanting to know about everything ELSE, I'll make this one short;

- Groudon will become a Ground/Fire type, but I really would love for him to be dragon and fire.
    - Kyogre will become Ice/Fire, this one I think they may consider but then again... NO NEWS UNTIL JUNE 14th! - - Megastones. Most likely given by Steven during post-game, or if theory four was correct, after you beat him perhaps he'll be like "herpitie derpitie I was looking around and found dis (insert name of Megastone here) and wanted to give it to you because Game Freak told me to, byeeeeee", since I doubt the Red and Blue orb will become Megastones, unless you get them post-game... which I think would make you putting them back there in the game pointless, even though that would be pretty nice.

Most likely the mascot legend being the first one encountered, and finding the opposite legendary at Level 70 like in HG/SS when you can find Lugia or Ho-oh at Level 70 depending on what game you got, post game of course.

Perhaps a radio feature on the PokéNav, like in HG/SS, that allowed you to catch region specific Pokémon depending on what region's first route theme would be playing. Mass outbreaks of Pokémon from other regions on the TV at your house, stuff like that. This would all be post-National Pokédex, most likely. Navel Rock and Birth Island might come back.

Possible Mega-starters, Metagross, Milotic, Aggron, (most of) everyone's Hoenn favorites.

Dive areas, new areas, perhaps a whole new small region, like the Sevii islands, or we'll be able to go back to the Sevii Islands (and listen to all that remastered Johto music as well).

As I've said, more diving, possibly a Pokémon World Tournament in... Rustboro (only able to battle Champs during post-game, but I can't think of much.

- And for the final section, and my favorite, POST GAME! Here's the list-

The Sevii Island Chain- Alright, if we can go back to Navel Rock and Birth Island, we gotta see some of the Islands, since they're apart of that chain as well (play FR/LG, as they're apart of the last two Islands, if I'm not mistaken).

The PWT- A nice way to bring back some old characters and champions, possibly held in Rustboro, but ability to battle Champs is during post-game.

Ability to re-battle rivals- Self explanatory (I hope).

Event Locations- The possibility of going back to Faraway Island to capture Mew, (Possible Mega-evolution, or NAW) it would still be nice to see this island and Mew make an appearance so you can finally get a NON-HACKED Mew... unless you have event on your Emerald, transfer to Gen. IV, all the way to Gen. VI. Birth Island and Navel Rock possibly making a return to catch Deoxys, Ho-oh and Lugia, but only as an event. By the way... this transferring stuff from before has led me to my next topic...

Transferring and the Timeline- First off, we're talking about transferring Pokemon from the Gen. 3 timeline, so here's the timeline;

[GEN 1/GEN 3] [GEN 2/ GEN 4] [GEN 5/GEN 5.5] [GEN 6]
    R/B/Y/FR/LG ----> G/S/C/HG/SS -------> B/W--> B2/W2----> X/Y
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    R/S/E/OR/AS? --> D/P/Pt ---------------> B2/W2----> X/Y

You see whats wrong here? Gen 3 and Gen 6 can't happen at the same time, as Gen 3 happens during Gen 1, and if Gen 6 took place at the same time as Gen 1 and 3, it wouldn't have references to the events of Gen 5, or else time travel is completely possible for this to work, because of the Pokébank acting similarly to the Poké transporting device in R/B/G/Y and G/S/C. So the PWT wouldn't exactly... make sense. So Pokétransferring from OR/AS to X/Y available after Hall of Fame might happen.

Well... That's all folks!

Years

Brenden and May will be the protagonists with their clothes and hair color be customizable.

Wally will be a rival but he will be stronger than he was in the originals.

They will have the same roles as in Emerald, but Steven will kind of be like a rival until after game you find out he used to be the champion, then he kind of becomes a second champion.

The Elite Four members will probably have some newer gen pokemon added to their team.

Scott won't be in the game.

Rayquaza will find it's mega stone in order to stop Groudon and Kyogre's fighting.

I think Groudon's types will be Fire /Ground and Kyogre's will be Water/Dragon. Their abilities will stay the same. They will both get a new signature move. Their roles are to find their mega stones and fight each other.The Red and Blue Orbs will be their mega stones once the legendaries have changed them into Kyogrite and Groudonite.

The version exclusive Pokemon will be any ones that are version exclusive in the originals.

It will be uncommon to find them during the actual story but you can find them in an area in postgame. You'll be able to find some of the popular fourth through sixth gen Pokemon in typed themed areas.

Sceptile, Swampert, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Swellow, Breloom, Exploud,Hariyama, Crobat, Sharpedo, Wailord, Camerupt, Flygon, Cacturne, Zangoose, Milotic, Dusknoir, Tropius, Walrein, Kingdra, Salamence, Metagross, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Gallade

The starter's will be given to you by your dad when you beat him and get his badge. The legendaries will hold theirs. Steven will trade Beldum with Metagrossite, Wally will trade Ralts with Galladite, and Wallace will trade Feebas with Miloticite. The rest will be randomly placed around the region.

I think there will be an extra little place like there was in Sinnoh for the postgame.

There will be tons of side missions like the Looker missions in X and Y. You'll also be able to explore some new areas and find mega stones.

Years
    Neither Brendan nor May, Probably a New trainer (Don't ask me for names, Not like you'll get it)
    It could always be her brother Max though. However, I'm leaning more towards Ruby and Sapphire form the manga

New champ, with mega gardevoir wuuhuuuu

Juan and Wallace: double battle in their old gym
    Steve: The new chairman of devon and appears quite often. Probably giving out details on MEgavolution

At least a few rounds of tournament battles instead of E4-only

Giving a Mega ring perhaps?

Cameo in G and K's fight.
    Related to Megastones of G and K

Kyogre: Water Fairy: Drizzle (or prolonged version): Mystical Tsunami
    Groundon: Ground Fire: Drought (or prolonged version): Lava Eruption
    Same as previous ones
    Yes. But a certain would need to be unlocked to make the orbs stones

Similar to previous ones

No. They're not based there. But could be traded or as event
    Event for starters. Probably Gen 6 starters

Plusle Minun Jynx Sceptile Swampert Rayquaza and the obvious Eon duos

Plus Minus> Event Involving Mauvile Gym Leader. The other obtained from Pacidlog
    Jynx> In shoal cave
    Scep/Blaz/Swamp> given by Professor near end game depending on chosen starter
    Ray> Quest. Originally green orb which can be obtained from villainous team
    G and K> Quest. Originally R and B orb
    Eon> Given by Steven. The other in Nitendo Event

Digital World linked with XY
    Safari
    Top Coordinator Event reward special area

Revamped Battle frontier
    Jirachi
    Pokemon Migration and hence able to catch gen5/6 pokes
    Top Coordinator Event with a reward (access new places)

Years

You play as the male or female of the game, since X and Y gave us different hairstyles and clothing. I think anything is possible for the playable character. Your two rivals should be Brenden and May. The ruby and sapphire colors should represent their clothing as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was exactly the same way as the Game boy advance versions. X and Y gave us a lot of other kids as rivals. Wally could just be that second rival of yours. More of the type that is wanting to best you each time you encounter him. May/Brenden are more likely to be your best friend type of Rival. Theres the good rival and the bad Rival. Make Wally more of the bad Rival. Not some evil organization type of Rival. The kind i'm thinking is like silver in gold/silver, Heartgold/Soulsilver. Just the type that doesn't understand what pokemon is really about. Love, strengths and weaknesses, and everything inbetween.

Tough question, Emerald gave us Wallace as the Champion. Who knows, we could even have a completely different Champion. They may not even be in the game for all we know. If i could see all three of these characters in the game. I'd love to see Wallace and Juan as part of the Sootopolis Gym. Wallace could be the Gym leader, and Juan could be the apprentice of some sort. Just to give it a little variety. There's more pokemon now so both could have different water type pokemon. Steven i could see more as the Champion, if not then where would they put him in as? Retired? So many ideas, you could even see Team magma or aquas leaders defeating the champion with Groudon or Kyrogue. And Steven could be left for later.

If we are getting the same league members Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, and Drake. I could see a lot of major changes to teams. If it will be Linear like the old games, then fine, I do enjoy picking your opponent though.

Phoebe having Ghost type, Atleast give her Mega Gengar or Mega Banette.
    Drake having Dragon, You could throw in Mega Garchomp, Haxorus, Even Mega Charizard X
    Glacia having Ice, Froslass to replace one of her Glalies. Maybe Mega Abomasnow
    Sidney having Dark, Mega Absol or Mega Houndoom

All four atleast having one mega evolution pokemon

Not as important as any other surprising characters in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of characters are returning, Scott could maybe be a tourist or just someone who awards the player with items or BP

I've thought hard about this, but we have Team Magma and Aqua. Groudon and Kyogre exist in these games. So Rayquaza must have some sort of involvement. From the looks of the box art, i'm just going to throw in that both Groudon and Kyogre have Mega Evolutions. Like in Emerald, Rayquaza came to stop the fighting between the two beasts. Well i don't see it going down like this. I am thinking Rayquaza must be captured by the player in order to stop Groudon or Kyogre. Similar to facing N at the end of Black/White. He must be used somehow someway. Either by catching him or proving your strength to him in order to get him to help.

I don't think the type will change, pretty much like blastoise not having any type changes. Abilities need to be what they are now, Drought and Drizzle. Its what the beasts are made for, why change them. Signature moves could be something along with their abilities, eruption and Hydro pump possibly.

The two beasts that created the land and waters. Their mega evolutions making them more powerful causing more damage to the world and its people.

Red and blue, but why not groudonite and kyogreite? I mean they gave mewtwo mewtwonite X and Y.

I am thinking version exclusive types like pulse and minun. More pokemon in X and Y together and so many ways to get them. I'm sure we will be able to trade through them anyway to catch them all.....again...

Will Generation IV - VI be available in the wild?

They would have to be insane not to. Unless they did something like in Generation 5 where you won't see anything special till postgame.

You have to atleast give some for each represented Gym leader and Elite four member.
    Rock = Roggenrola
    Fighting = Timbur
    Electric = Tynamo
    Fire = Liwick or litleo
    Normal = Watchog
    Flying = Hawlucha
    Psychic = Two Mega Alakazams (lol)
    Water = Mega Blastoise (I love um lol)
    Elite four i mentioned already. These are just some that the gym leaders could have. The wild, your not going to find a squirtle in the wild now are you?

Metagross and Salamence should get some sort of mega evolution. Then drake wouldn't need to have Garchomp on his team, his main dragon is Salamence. Blaziken was the only 3rd Generation Starter to get a Mega Evolution. I like Blaziken, but i think there are plenty of starters that should get them as well. Swampert and Sceptile to complete the 3rd Generation Mega evolutions.

In the woods, in the trees, in the caves. So many places to hide some stones. Just hope i don't have to find them all within an hour. I'll betcha one will be found in victory road though.

If its the same hoenn as it was 10 years ago, New routes, new places to go. Hopefully on the east side of the map with all the surfing, throw in some hidden islands with some rare pokemon.

Its a longshot, but it was done in Heartgold/Soulsilver remakes. Why not throw in the fighting dojo again so i can refight the gym leaders. I think that would be amazing, good way to level up your team without having to refight the same elite 4 10 times in a row.

Post game legendaries though, i know they will be giving use either legionaries from Generation 4 or 5. When Soulsilver/Heartgold gave us groudon and Kyogre. Those 2 games had the most legendaries that i remember. I think its about time they gave us more so we can have a harder time catching them with ultra balls.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Brendan And May duh.
    Probably the same as he was before, but to be honest he should have been like Blue was to Red/Green
    Honestly, I see Wallace as Champion if not going the whole true to the original content route then Steven, who would be a Post-Game Boss. Juan if not a gym leader might be a post game boss as well, maybe a battle in the Cave or Origin?
    I honestly dont think so, unless new Leaders or newer teams since this is in the 6th Generation of Pokemon
    Same as he was in Emerald if there will be a Battle Frontier. If not then I dont know maybe something for online play?
    If the story isnt like Emerald, (which they probally wont be) then just a Post-Game Super Legendary/Boss And he may even get a mega evolution himself
    Possibly New Moves and Abilities for thier types and Origins.
    Mascot Legendaries At best.
    Maybe something dealing with Alpha and Omega but then again that's for two other legionaries, IF you know what I'm saying. But then again it would make sense for them to use the Orbs.
    Same as the GBA versions to be honest.
    Most Likely, if not for extra evolutions introduced in Generations past III and let's not forget Post Game arrivals
    None should be Excluded well none for Gen 6 given it's small portion of the PokeDex
    Mega Septile Mega Swampert Mega Blaziken Alpha/Omega Mega Gallade Mega Spinda
    Mega Seviper And Mega Zangoose
    Yes, it would make logical sense for them to do so, if new evolutions are introduced
    Possibly a New Mirage Island, a new/Gen III Battle Frontier, a new Legendary Location
    Not at this time no. Unless something for that little hint in Generation 6 with the Tiki Head?

Rezeed

A Die-Hard Trainer/Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • ????
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    I think it will be a May and Brendon like everyone else believes.
    Pretty much the same, but he will have more story and be our Tutorial Guide for Mega Evolutions for hopefully obvious reasons.
    Steven will remain champion while the Juan and Wallace will be your 8th Gym leader, depending on the version, much like how Black and White played their Version exclusive Gym Leaders.
    I believe there will be some ferries and some form of fast travel available to help reduce the amount of surfing one needs to do in the game.
    The same as Emerald, but he may be watching in on some of your key battles.
    Same as emerald.
    Will Generation IV - VI Pokemon be available in the wild? Yes
    — If so, what Pokemon will be included/excluded? Mostly fan favorites along with a good deal of fairy types so there isn't one type that has a drought of choices.
    Mega Swampert, Mega Grovile, Mega Tropius, Mega Flygon(if that doesn't already exist), Mega Milotic, Mega Gallade, and some Mega evoltions for Gen 2 and 4 pokemon.
    Some are given through plot or NPCs, but the rest will be either in Meteor Falls, The Cave Near the trick master's house, or some of the places Steven himself fancies.
    The Return of the Sevii Isles including the areas that were E-reader exclusive, The islands that were on the original map, but were never accesible, some of the areas empty areas within Hoenn's mainland that were inaccessible, a revamped Battle Frontier, and a version exclusive town for some version exclusive goodies.
    Few new quests to learn more about some of the characters, and chance to meet some Gym Leaders, Champions, and assorted characters from other Pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    The Main Protaganists shall stay the same!
    My reason is that its a remake with a few renditions to the map and the pokemon who shall receive Megas.

He will be one of the Main Rivals one that we face for battle while the other one shall be the Beauty Contest rival Hence we now have more customization beauty contest will be big.
    Juan is the one who shall remain his understudy to Wallace.
    Wallace shall become Gym Leader again since this is not a remake of emerald.
    Steven will go back to being a BA Champion who helps us discover mega stones early on in the games.

The league shall stay the same except it will now follow up from black and white and x and y to become a free choosing champion zone.
    I feel like scott will make a return some way and then maybe introduce some sort of battle place like late game.
    Rayquazas role shall be he just appears and be there like mewtwo and just like zygrade he will be late game questing to keep that stupid bike tower that we all hated... Dont lie you raged cried when you where little. I did.
    I feel like they wont get a mega evolution just a power boost.
    their roles will be the same as in the old days. Except for a new map and Team Magma and Team Aqua playing different.
    The red and blue orbs will be the different form changes.
    Thats the tough part. This might cause me to lose haha.
    I have no idea but i feel lotad and nuzleaf shall be one.
    Houndoom and griaffige.
    Mega lotad and mega nuzleaf.
    Mega starters.
    There will be hidden ones hidden in secret bases located all around the area.
    New small caves or new small islands.
    My Idea for great post game would involve more beauty contest (besides online contests (seems possible) ) then we have finding the reggies and then we have rayquaza and there might even be the battle tower after game and another battle maison and the safari zone will become the friend safari. A place to re battle trainers

King Zekrom

Mega Evolution!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2014

Brendan and May (with customisation features)

Wally will still be your rival BUT he will have stronger Pokemon and his theme will have a remix that sounds a bit like Hugh's

Hmmm. Like emerald, I think Juan will be the 8th Gym Leader, Wallace the champion and Steven as a retired champion who left his title in order to fulfil his dream of collecting stones. I think we will see him multiple times during the game (Giving you the Swampertite, Sceptilite or Blazikenite) and Post- Game, he will make a request for us to help him find all the Mega Stones. He'll let us keep them of course. Then he'll reward us with an exclusive Mega Stone based on the Starter we chose.

No change for Sidney except MEGA ABSOL!
    Phoebe: Dusclops @ Eviolite, Dusknoir, Mega Banette, Sableye, Cofagrigus
    Glacia: Walrein, Glalie, Froslass, Cryogonal and Mega Abomasnow
    Drake: Salamence, Garchomp, Altaria, Kingdra and Mega Flygon

Yep, same role as in Emerald. Not really any change. In fact, I see him as Emerald's equivalent of Eusine, who was in HGSS.

Hmm... Maybe the other team (i.e: Magma in AS and Aqua in OR) will use it to stop the villainous team. Negate their weather basically.

Interesting one!
    Mega Groudon's (Ground/Fire), ability: Magma Storm, Signature move: Magma Blaster
    Mega Kyogre's (Water/Electric), ability: Flash Flood, Signature move: Aqua Disaster

Explanations: (Yay!)
    Magma Arena- The suns rays are intensified (Permanent sun) and scorching rot rocks are thrown everywhere. If you are not a fire or ground type, rocks will hit your Pokemon. This only happens for 2-5 turns. Opposing Pokemon becomes trapped.

Magma Blazer- Hits 2-5 times. Each hit is 50 base power. 95% accuracy and like other signature moves, ONLY 5 PP.

Flash Flood- Rain pours down faster than ever! (Permanent rain) Lightning strikes for 2-5 turns, electric types aren't hit. Opposing Pokemon become trapped.

Aqua Disaster- A giant whirlpool emerges and swallows the victim. There is a small chance victim will survive! 150 Base Power. 85% Accuracy, 5 PP.
    — their roles in the games will be

Team Aqua/Magma's attempt to take their plan further - and blackmail the world into shaping it the way they like it.

Yep! Red Orb for Groudon and Blue Orb for Kyogre. Before the Orbs were used incorrectly and angered them. But if they are used correctly, maybe they will be summoned correctly and bring out their true power? Mega Evolution! One problem, however is that they are key items. Maybe they will change into normal items but become undiscardable?

Well this would be long, but here we go:
    OR: Seedot Line, Mawile (and its Mega Stone), Zangoose (and its Mega Stone (not confirmed, speculating)), Solrock (and Mega Stone), Meowth Line, Ledyba line, Sunkern Line, Gligar Line, Shuckle, Teddiursa Line, Houndour Line (and the Houndoominite), Tauros

AS: Lotad Line, Sableye (and its Mega Stone (speculating)), Seviper (and its Mega Stone(speculating yet again)), Lunatone (and Mega Stone), Glameow Line, Spinarak Line, Wooper Line, Pineco Line, Snubbull Line, Remoraid Line, Miltank, Scyther Line (and the Scizorite)

Nope. Just evolutions like Sylveon will be available, but not in the wild. That is, until post game, from there, bundles of pokemon will be available in the wild from all Gens!

N/A

Mega Sableye
    Mega Zangoose
    Mega Seviper
    Mega Swampert
    Mega Sceptile
    Mega Lunatone
    Mega Solrock
    Mega Flygon
    ~Adding on 11/08/2014: -IGNORE AS I CANNOT ADD MEGA EVOS @mods, please contact me if my entry is voided. Darnit, I think I blew a fuse :/
    Mega Ludicolo
    Mega Shiftry

Mega Sableye to be hidden in Granite Cave
    Mega Zangoose- Route 114 OMEGA RUBY ONLY
    Mega Seviper - Route 114 ALPHA SAPPHIRE ONLY
    Mega Swampert- Given to you by Steven Stone if Mudkip was your starter
    Mega Blaziken- Given to you by Steven Stone if Torchic was your starter
    Mega Sceptile- Given to you by Steven Stone if Treecko was your starter
    Mega Solrock- Deep in Meteor Falls ALPHA SAPPHIRE ONLY (Just like the Houndoominite and Manectite :P I'm teasing you!)
    Mega Lunatone - Deep in Meteor Falls OMEGA RUBY ONLY
    Mega Flygon: Inside Mirage Tower
    Mega Ludicolo - Route 102, Post game near where the professor was originally investigating footsteps OMEGA RUBY ONLY
    Mega Shiftry - Post game near where the professor was originally investigating footsteps ALPHA SAPPHIRE ONLY

An archipelago of islands in the South East of the region. Featuring a few Mega Stones- Charizardite X (OR) Y (AS), Blastoisinite and Venusaurite. Now that I think about it, its a great reminder of the Sevii Islands.

Battle Frontier (Obviously!)
    Archipelago of Islands in the South East
    Mega Stone collection request by Steven Stone
    Travel into space from Mossdeep Space Station
    Battle Spot, GTS
    Contests
    PWT
    Battle Tents

BONUS Extras:

Events (WiFi)
    Deoxys: Event to go a Meteor about to hit Hoenn. Find Deoxys there and battle it. Catch/Make it faint to save the region!

Jirachi: Go to Team Magma/Aqua's hideout and go to a special basement. Jirachi is there! You will learn that Jirachi took part in making Archie's/ Maxie's dream of expanding the region come true. Jirachi helped them find the Blue/Red Orb. When it has told you through telepathy about what has happened, it asks you to catch it.

Manaphy: When you download the event you hear of a temple in the sea. When you enter this temple and get to the middle of it you see Manaphy. You are forced to catch it. It's personality is: Makes strong bonds quickly. However, Catch Rate doesn't increase.

Mew: Faraway Island

Ho-oh and Lugia (Hidden Abilities): Navel Rock

Obtainable Legendaries in game:

Kyogre (Story Lv 50 AS, Post Game Lv 70 AS/OR) Mega Stone obtainable after game from Professor Cozmo (remember that guy on Mt. Chimney? Yeah, him :))
    Groudon (Story Lv 50 OR, Post Game Lv 70 OR/AS) Mega Stone obtainable after game from Professor Cozmo
    Rayquaza (Lvl 70 Post Game, Sky Pillar)

Regirock
    Registeel
    Regice
    All puzzles are kept from originals but mirrored!

Bring all three to a secret chamber and unlock Regigigas!

Latios (OR) Latiosite to be obtainable after capture
    Latias (AS) Latiasite to be obtainable after capture

Dialga (OR)
    Palkia (AS)
    Giratina (Bring both to a secret chamber, like the emmbedded tower in HGSS)
    They all come with their orbs: Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb and Griseous Orb respectively.

Entei, Raikou and Suicune! Legendary beasts- we haven't seen them for a while! They are going to be roaming legendaries, but Suicune will be stationary.

Well, that's it. Might edit later to add some more precise details! Gave it my best. Hope you had fun reading mine! I also didn't want to make my post too long, I might lose points for that. Oh well...

Last edited:
    Years
  • God, i wish my old answers didn't get deleted...Anyway on to the reply!

Probably still Brendan and May, I'd be surprised if they get changed.
    I'd think he'd have more of a story. I have a feeling his Gardevoir will Mega-Evolve or a Mega-Gallade can appear(not wild encounter, of course) out of nowhere.
    Like in Ruby and Sapphire, but Juan will make a appearance (see the last question for more), and Wallace is the Gym Leader and Steven is the Champion.
    I think there will be a Mega-Metagross. Considering that Steven's Ace is Metagross.
    You might battle him at the end. With high levels, Around Level 50's-60's.
    Assume Kyogre and Groudon receive Mega Evolutions. What do you think...
    This might be a bit OP, but for Kyogre, Sheer Cold, or Hydro Pump, and for Groudon Fissure or Earthquake, and if they Mega-Evolve, Groudon's new typing should be Ground/Fire, and for Kyogre, Water/Psychic. It'll be odd if they Mega-Evolve when you have the chance to catch them. So probably you can fight Maxie/Archie, and they'll have Groudon/Kyogre and Mega Evolve it! Their abilities will stay Drought and Drizzle.
    I think they ALL(including Rayquaza) should be caught AFTER you beat the Elite 4. With Kyogre/Groudon at Level 65, and Rayquaza, at Level 70.
    I think the Orbs are Mode-Transforms. As on the Box-art.
    (WARNING: There are ALOT of Pokemon i included) This is what I think it should be for OmegaRuby:
    Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Nidoranmale, Nidorino, Nidoking, Clefairy, Clefable, Growlithe, Arcanine, Paras, Parasect, Shellder, Cloyster, Hitmonlee, Omanyte, Omastar, Ledyba, Ledian, Poochyena, Mightyena, Cascoon, Dustox, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Plusle, Volbeat, Numel, Camerupt, Zangoose.
    (WARNING: There are ALOT of Pokemon i included) This is what I think it should be for AlphaSapphire:
    Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Nidoranfemale, Nidorino, Nidoking, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Vulpix, Ninetales, Venonat, Venomoth, Seel, Dewgong, Hitmonchan, Kabuto, Kabutops, Spinarak, Ariados, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Silcoon, Beautifly, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Minun, Illumise, Carvanha, Sharpedo, Seviper.
    I know. That's alot. I saved the Gen IV, V, and VI Pokemon for the next question.
    I won't be specific this time, but i think about 37% should be excluded, and 63% included.
    Mega-Sceptile and Mega-Swampert. There is no way they wouldn't add that. If they didn't, people are ALWAYS gonna choose torchic, for a Uber-Mega-Blaziken.
    The other mega's should be Zangoose, Seviper, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Snorlax (Just because, LOL, I'll call him obtainable to. Like in Red, Blue, Yellow, etc.), Crobat, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Milotic, Salamence, Gallade, and Metagross.
    Probably after The Elite 4, In Sootopolis City, Scott will battle you, he should either give you them, or he should tell them a hint to where they are, or probably where Kyogre/Groudon are when you catch/defeat them.
    Battle Frontier, Highly, Highly (99.9% doubted), doubted. Kalos, I know, but it might not even be in the game. Also, A New Train nearby Mauville City, to take you to Mt. Silver (no Johto, some random guards block the way.) and catch Heatran, It can only be accessed after the Elite 4 is finished.
    A bunch of access to optional Legendary Pokemon Catching, and you can rematch the gym leaders, E4, and the Champion. And you can fight Juan when you caught All 3 Legendaries in Hoenn, With Level 70-85 (Really Strong) Water-type Pokemon.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Brendan and May of course, however I expect Character Customization to remain.

Same one he did, rival, but probably with a MegaGardevoir or another Mega.

Juan might make a cameo, but I don't expect a main role. Steven and Wallace will remain in the roles they had in Ruby/Sapphire. Not their Emerald roles.

Well, the order will probably be your choice, much like in B/W and X/Y.

Possibly. If he does, it will be for the same reasons in Emerald.

He might just be that post-plot Rayquaza from R/S that we all know, no plot role.

Kyogre will be mono-water, Groudon likely Ground/Fire. Abilities will probably be something like Swift Swim and Solar Power so they can set-up weather and then use it to their advantage. Signature moves... I don't expect new moves, they'll probably keep the EQ/Hydro Pump combo. As far as roles in the game, they'll either be a major plot-point, or not at all, that's all I can think of. Mega Stones will likely be the Red and Blue orbs as that would make them even more plot related. Something like the "Awakened" forms in the anime.

Same as R/S.

Likely not until the Post-plot, if following the other remakes style.

Sceptile and Swampert will very likely happen.

These will be hidden everywhere like in X/Y. I expect at least one to need dive to get to.

Not likely.

Battle Frontier WILL MAKE A RETURN. Also, I expect some other character cameos, possibly even from X/Y.

Years
    Brendan and May
    A supporting character
    Steven will be the champion, Wallace will be the eighth gym leader
    The pokemon they use
    The same thing was in R/S/E
    Nothing in the main story ,he is one of those legendary that you could catch after you beat the elite 4
    I don't think they would change anything but they stat and appearance
    To wreak havok until til a ten year old capture it with a masterball
    the red/blie orb will be replaced by mega stones
    In omega Ruby: Groudon
    In alpha sapphire: Kyogre
    No , you'll have to use Pokebank because Nintendo are cheap
    Legendary pokemons
    Kanto starters
    Hoenn starters
    Ludocolo
    Shiftry
    Groudon
    Kyrogre
    somewhere under water
    Meteor falls
    Or handed to you by someone
    Friend safaries
    Looking for mega stones

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018

-It will definitely be one of two things. Game Freak could make this take place after the events of the original Ruby & Sapphire but looking at their past remakes, I don't believe that would be the case. The heroes will look the same as they did in the other games, wearing their stylish head gear. You will be able to change the race but more clothing will come later!

-Wally, eh? I predict Wally will not have much of an important role in the game. Wally has a very simple goal in mind. However, there may be more Wally battles though!

-Jaun will play no role within the game at all! There may be a slight chance of him being somewhere out of nowhere and you can talk to him.

-Wallace will be the 8th gym leader again due to this NOT being an Emerald remake! However, he may be introduced earlier due to his importance during the climax with Groudon/Kyogre!

-Steven will still pop out of ****** nowhere! XD He is that nonchalant Champion who you happen to run into a lot! He will also teach you about Mega and Primal pokemon.

-HeartGold/SoulSilver did not stray from gym leader and elite four pokemon teams. I believe that Pre-NationalDex, the League trainers will have their same teams. Their gyms will most likely get some construction done though. Post Game their will definitely be rematches. All league trainers will get a major boost and pokemon from other regions. This is where 6th gen may come real handy!

-This is a hard question. If we have Scott, then we have a Battle Frontier. If we have a BF, then there might be less of a chance for an Emerald remake... Again, going off the past, there was no Crystal or Yellow remakes! So there probably won't be a "Delta Emerald". So I believe Scott and the Battle Frontier shall make a strong return!

-I believe that there will be a lot of more lore dialogue regarding Rayquaza. Since I believe there will be no Delta Emerald, Rayquaze will have more of a role and will proceed to kick some bootay.

Groudon
    Spoiler:

Kyogre
    Spoiler:

Same as before but with more lore background. We might even get a cool battle scene!
    The red/blue orbs are too big to be mega stones and do completely different things.

This includes their evos and mega evos!
    OR Seedot, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock, Houndour.
    AS Lotad, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone, Electrike.

-None until post game unfortunately! They will replace Johto Starter gift pokemon with Kalos starters! Maybe swarm pokemon!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-Battle Frontier, more islands in the water,expanded maps, maybe the moon (hint, hint ;))

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Same as before, but with the new customization system and hopefully vaster.

Maybe help during a couple of fights against the villains, secondary rival.

If they keep Juan, then Wallace will be champ and Steven a post game boss.

Maybe adding Kalos pokemon.

Yes as the battle frontier's guide.

Same as before, the keeping balance stuff.

I really despise the Mega evo crap, but if they're really gonna keep adding them then:

-abilities and sig moves will remain the same, would be kinda pointless to change them based on their lore.

Zangoose, seviper; maybe solrock will have a higher encounter ratio on ruby and lunatone on saphire; same for plusle and minum; seedot, lotad; sableye, mawile.

This is a tough one, but I think they should be available, or else have them appear on some post game location.
    The common ones, you can trade the rare ones from X/Y.
    -
    Hopefully none, and they remove the old ones or make them x/y only.

See question above.

Maybe they can add a couple more cities in the middle of the story, or add some forests/ caves.

-
    Make a side quest with the sunken ship;
    - Battle frontier is a must;
    - PWT was awesome, bring it again;
    - Secret bases, one of the most awesome things ever brought to a pokemon game;
    - Post battles with Archie or Maxie;
    - Add more side quests, the pokemon games are always a bit lacky on these.

Non the less this game is bound to be the best one ever! I have high expectations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back