• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMFG Deja vu!!!

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
Years
It happens to me, but in almost unexplainable manners.

You see, every now and then I have visions in my head while I sleep. Not dreams, just little pictures of scenes.

Then, the next day, I'll look at something a certain way, and it seems as though I've done so before, which I have, hence those pictures.

I just sounded so freakin' crazy, didn't I?

Meh. :S

So yeah, I do have a lot of Deja Vu moments.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Sometimes, when I try new things, some of those times I feel that I've already done them, yet it's my first time. Or yesterday, I had some sleep-visions, where I saw something good was gonna happen today; and it did. I'm getting a new Motorcycle today! Woo!

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
I do quite often, especially at university during lectures. I think that has something to do with the fact that we did a lot of the stuff last year, but I often get it when I meet new people who look familiar.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
YES!!! :O

One time in Kindergarten, I dreamed I looked at myself from a distance not looking at a mirror. Then it happened the next day, then in another dream. I was all like, WTF?! o__O;

Back