• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG HAI PEEPS! -shot-

Myamii

USODA! >:C
Years
  • HAI! -shot-

...so yeah, my name is Myamii aka the neko that blows up stuff.

I'm a Pokemon/Zelda/Drawn to Life fangirl, but I never really rant about Pokemon that much anymore...so I'm here to rediscover the awesomeness of Pokemon! :3 -is shot again- ...also, I'm one of the few people that hate Spirit Tracks guts. Phantom Hourglass is always more awesome~ :3.

...So,um...I like this place already, so I better get posting about Pokemon! =D -runs-

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    ohaider *derp*

No need to run away, welcome to the forums!

Years
  • Well ello thar!

I'm Erik nice to meet you. Welcome to PC, blah blah blah stay here for a longass time blah blah don't leave blah blah BLAH.

Okay now that's over, I'll say what I really want to say:

Welcome to hell Bikini Bottom herpnderp land YOUR MOM The PokeCommunity, where people apparently still come to. DIDN'T THEY SEE THE GRAVEYARDS?!

So yeah, we have a crapload of stuff here, like games, manga, anime, and some alternative stuff totally not related to Pokemon if you're interested, so yeah. Welcome to PC, stay here, live long and prosper err I mean stay for a really long time, and be like me! a complete loser.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Ohai der !
    Ah, well, welcome to PC. You know, no dangers here, nice for kids to run along.
    and no, I ain't no n00b, but my username remained like this since I was one... just call me Seco !
    Simply go to your favorite section, we got games, manga, animes, etc. and even off topic chat ! :]
    I use OT to milk posts... :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    OMGHAIILUVYOUURGOINGTOHAVEFUNHEREHello there. Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll have fun here, and if you have a question, you can PM me, and if I don't know the answer, I know the mods in the respective forum are always welcome to answer my stupid questions.

Ayselipera

It's good to meet another Zelda fan. It's just about the only other game I play besides Pokemon. I liked both Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass. My only complaint with Phantom Hourglass though is that the ocean temple... (can't remember the name) was so long and drawn out. It was a bit too repetitive for my taste. You're not alone when it comes to disdain for Spirit Tracks though. I've read a lot of complaints about it. You just can't please everyone, ya know? :p

Well there really is no better way to get back into Pokemon than joining a Pokemon forum. :p I suggest venturing through the Pokemon gaming sections to hopefully relight that spark you once had for Pokemon. Post away! :D

ScentedLove

Hopeless Romantic
    Years
  • Hey welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay and like it here I joined recently and I found this forum to be interesting and fun at the same time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • YOU WILL REDISCOVER YOUR PASSION FOR POKEMON HERE. I guarantee it. And if not, join us in the Daily Chit-Chat *shot*

Welcome to PC, have fun, and try not to blow too much stuff up, neko!

Back