• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG HE GOT MODDED AND HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN BLUE

Sirfetch’d

I'm sure we all know that Hikari is Queen here, but how quick are you when it comes to noticing when PC has promotions or demotions? Do you get really excited about it? Do you not put much thought into it? Lets here about your promotion hype!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I and most of the people here haven't really bonded, and for me, most names are blue already, so if you go from blue to a slightly different blue, I won't notice. When someone goes from admin to banned I'll notice, because that's just a whole different color. Also, I don't really care.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    I keep a special notebook full of all my fave mods and I print out their pictures and I add stickers to each page for each mod every time they do something good but I add red crosses every time they do something bad and I count how many times they get mentioned on the forum each time and I count the reply counts in their anniversary/birthday threads and I read all of their VMs and I like it when they tell people off and I look at them all in the photo album longingly all day and I collect their home addresses proceeding to sit outside their houses staring intensely from the shade of a bush or nearby car and I squeal like a fangirl as I film them and upload all the live footage to my mod blog and I quit my job and stopped seeing my friends or doing anything else because I enjoy the entirety of my life being dedicated to these wonderful people.

so yea I'm pretty big on mods.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I actually keep a detailed spreadsheet, complete with join dates, birth dates (if listed) and favourite/most active forums of every single PC member. I notice immediately when someone is promoted and demoted. My spreadsheet is immaculate.

I'm watching each and every one of you.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I keep a special notebook full of all my fave mods and I print out their pictures and I add stickers to each page for each mod every time they do something good but I add red crosses every time they do something bad and I count how many times they get mentioned on the forum each time and I count the reply counts in their anniversary/birthday threads and I read all of their VMs and I like it when they tell people off and I look at them all in the photo album longingly all day and I collect their home addresses proceeding to sit outside their houses staring longingly from the shade of a bush or nearby car and I squeal like a fangirl as I film them and upload all the live footage to my mod blog and I quit my job and stopped seeing my friends or doing anything else because I enjoy the entirety of my life being dedicated to these wonderful people.

so yea I'm pretty big on mods.

I actually keep a detailed spreadsheet, complete with join dates, birth dates (if listed) and favourite/most active forums of every single PC member. I notice immediately when someone is promoted and demoted. My spreadsheet is immaculate.

I'm watching each and every one of you.
    You two should have a lunch date and compare notes, then publish a book called We <3 Mods XOXO.

Id buy it in a heartbeat.

£

Years
    You two should have a lunch date and compare notes, then publish a book called We <3 Mods XOXO.

Id buy it in a heartbeat.

dear sir mod

it makes me so happy that you quoted my post I'm vlogging and livestreaming my reaction now and I'm never going to wash my laptop screen again!!!

that dweeb does it for /every/ pc member though. they're not even a mod.

everyone knows that the world revolves around mods rather than knaves such as myself duh.

your lowly servant,

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ooooooooh now I understand why I've been seeing people creeping around outside my house. At first I thought that I was hallucinating but it's just Luck Hax and marz.

Is it really such a momentous occasion?

I seriously never notice.
    Welcome to PC, where half the members worship staff for some bizarre reason.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    dear sir mod

it makes me so happy that you quoted my post I'm vlogging and livestreaming my reaction now and I'm never going to wash my laptop screen again!!!

everyone knows that the world revolves around mods rather than knaves such as myself duh.

your lowly servant,

get on my level u butt-lovin staff servant

Reactions: £

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I really don't care nor remember who the mods are at any time :pink_tongue: so I never notice what's going on in that regard.

£

Years
    get on my level u butt-lovin staff servant

you're just AN AMATEUR. A PRETENDER. you split your time between stalking everyone equally. this is no such place for trivial things like equality. to be quite frank, I'm bloody offended to be compared to you. you need to learn to appreciate a fine blue, orange or better yet, red name.

Welcome to PC, where half the members worship staff for some bizarre reason.

...h h hi. i j j just wanted to s s say that i rly liked it when u liked my dedication to y y you.

will you be my r r riv... nvm.

I use a skin where everyone is blue except for some supporters and hstaff.

We all mods here.

how could you!? how very dare you use a skin that promotes such foul equality. this is why you're not a /real/ mod. :(

Sirfetch’d

I love the direction this thread went honestly lol! I had no idea so many people worshiped god mods.

As for myself, I typically only notice promotions when I see it in the changes thread or if I see a celebration thread made. I rarely check the online members so I'm oblivious \•/

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    dear sir mod

your lowly servant,

Dear servant of the PC Staff,

Your barbarian language was quite difficult to comprehend, but my superior prowess and intellect was able to decipher what your caveman like thought process was trying to say. I'd love to congratulate you on your service to us and have included inside this message a "I <3 My Modz" button in which you can now wear proudly to your friends and family. We appreciate you for your service, but we now expect you to write 6 articles for this week's quota about how hilaaaaaarious we as staff are. Failure will not be tolerated.

Best regards,

Staff Member, yo

Years
    I usually say hello to new promotions and engage in conversations with them. Other than that, I don't go overly crazy about them. Maybe some would think otherwise, though.

Wow so serious post in here.

Back