• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg i did something THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    lol, now that you mentioned....I created a Facebook Account for ONLY to play Facebook games xD . I don't need to inform my friends about status and such... I see them everyday <_< . Besides, I am not the Social Type of person, hence, I hate talking a lot with friends about our everyday Misadventures. So...no I don't post a thing... just to play games and then go off. (Honestly I stopped playing facebook games, they're not my type, which means I no longer access my account :P )

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I admit, I use Facebook and Twitter a little obsessively.

I try to limit the amount to maybe one every few hours, though. I don't post statues on Facebook at all - I have my Twitter messages go straight to Facebook. The only time I ever update Facebook manually, is if the post in question is too large for Twitter.

I only read the statues of people I care about, but I won't go so far as to stay glued to Facebook, waiting for people to post.

Mr.Lunar

The Human Shadow
    Years
    I use facebook only to check what people are doing, and mass message like "phone disconnected dont text me", or something in that matter.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I forget that Facebook and Google + exist most of the time, so I suppose I use Twitter the most. That's mostly on work days, when I'm either bored or sometimes on break. On my days off I tend to just glance at others updates every now and then, as opposed to making my own. I suppose, it also depends on my mood. When I'm in a better mood I tend to post more tweets and ramble about things. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I use an RSS aggregator, aren't I so web 1.0?
    That is all I do, though; I would have news of things I care about, not an inconsequential social experience.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back