• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG I Feel Like A Idiot

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
  • Hey, The title is correct. I have been making a game with my community for like two years now. I have been mapping for like six months, and I love mapping. However I do have one little problem? How would I come around getting the maps uploaded into the Internet?

I know how to use Photobucket etc, but where and how do I upload them? I have like twenty maps this past week. I need to upload them to show the other members of the project, to get opinions etc. Anyways, lol, if you know please let me know.

>.> Feels stupid.

Thanks,
    BlueEew.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Ok, so you made maps for your game an now want to show them to your teammates or whatever. When you are playing the game just press the "Prt Scrn" button when playing the game to take a screen shot.
    OMG I Feel Like A Idiot

Then go into Paint and "Edit">copy and whalla! with a little editing to take out any unecessary stuff you now have a map image.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • If you are using Pokemon Essentials (Poccil's starting kit) you can press F8 ingame for an image.

Other wise, you must print screen, paste in a image editor, and crop the screen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    It's not as easy as pressing the Print Screen. Here's what to do:

1. Go to view; make sure 'Dim Other Layers' is not chosen.
    2. Click any layer, but NOT the event layer.
    3. You can press the magnifying glass with 1/2 to make the maps the normal size.
    4. Click Print Screen. Copy to Paint or whatever, then just crop the image to get the map.

EDIT: Just noticed you're Blue. Hi Blue. Lol.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • Exactly the way the post above this said, or you could write a script in ruby that would save the maps as images. Then go to www.imageshack.us

I personally prefer photobucket. Photobucket allows you to keep track of uploaded images, doesn't delete them without your permission (unless they break rules, which are basically no pr0n), and allows you to arrange them however you want. (plus, you can upload videos and make it so someone can't view your gellery without a viewer password)

moritat

Mapper o' doom
    Years
  • if you wanna get the maps to your team all you gotta do is compile it then go to Megaupload.com make an account, upload it then give the link to your team. thus they can download the maps.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • It's not as easy as pressing the Print Screen. Here's what to do:

1. Go to view; make sure 'Dim Other Layers' is not chosen.
    2. Click any layer, but NOT the event layer.
    3. You can press the magnifying glass with 1/2 to make the maps the normal size.
    4. Click Print Screen. Copy to Paint or whatever, then just crop the image to get the map.

EDIT: Just noticed you're Blue. Hi Blue. Lol.

Hey Houndoomed, I added you on my new MSN by the way. :)

Thanks for that, thats what I was looking for. :)

Back