• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Omg!!!! I Have Missingno!!!!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • that has to be there. Since Nintendo dudes didn't give you a pokemon yet... the game makes up a code to get the question mark to be there. Its a kind of programming thing.... i just understood how it got there because of my rookie hacking skills...

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • well i can catch one of those ? in my Sapphire ROM it's in english official i just loaded it on to my comp via those rom tools and when i catched one in level 0 it Wrote "Bad Egg" as it's name

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Imakuni? said:
    y was ur game in english? where did u get it?

Translation hack. You'll notice that Machop's name was MACHP, because there's only a five character limit in the Japanese games. That's not so bad, seeing as how a name that was, in that language, can be five syllables long.

Back