• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omg I'm blushing

Do you blush easily?

• Total voters

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I get flustered pretty easy, but I'm definitely not the blushing type. Evidently it's very difficult to see on me though, which is odd considering how pale I am. Nevertheless, that doesn't usually stop me from getting so worried that people will see me blush that my jittering kind of gives me away without even being any redder. When I do blush, however, it is kind of frightening. I get this all-over blush where I just go red everywhere. I start sweating and I can feel the heat all the way down to my stomach.

That's something that happened to me today, actually. I got really embarrassed in front of a lot of people and the combination of me being so worried would see me and how upset I was made me look almost sunburnt. My boyfriend was kind of worried I might pass out. xD

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I blush so easily XD
    Especially after running my face goes bright red, and it doesn't really take much for me to regret doing something or become embarrassed.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I blush a lot easier than I think I do according to some of the people I clean for. This one old lady always tells her daughter that I'm handsome and I have to go to another room to stop smiling because I can feel the blood rushing to my face.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I only really blush when I did something embarrassing or something awkward. Never really blushed when seeing or talking with a crush cause I haven't had much crushes that I was aware of.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't blush, really. I mean, I'm not embarrassed much, and if anything dumb ever does happen, I'll make a derp face then walk away with my head high. If it's something big that happened, or if a massive amount of people just witnessed me ****ing up, then yeah, I'll probably get really red around the ears,

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    My ears get hot but that's about it, no visible "blushing" really and it doesn't happen too frequently...I don't really get flustered or nervous very easily. I'm pretty comfortable around people and with public speaking and all that.

Except when there's a girl I like but...eh that's a different story haha.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Ahh, im a life guard so i try to keep my fittness up, but even though im in good shape, im always embarassed walking around the pool making sure the kids are playing nice etc.
    What if a cute girl comes up? Gosh the blush i get when that happens. One even asked what was wrong when I bushed to hard XD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I don't even know what blushing really is. I see other people do it, but nobody's ever said 'aw davey is blushing' so I just assume I'm incapable of doing it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I blush really easily, it's absolutely mortifying most of the time haha! I get really red in the cheeks and my head starts heating up so I instantly know when it's happening-- and it pretty much happens at everything. Either when I'm embarrassed by something I did, by something someone else did, by something I haven't even said but am trying to, it's just ridiculous but my friends all think it's cute so whatever;;;

The most embarrassing moment I can remember is just recently- Me and two Japanese guys I didn't really know at the time (we're friends now) were talking about a picnic to Edo Castle we'd gone to last weekend, and they stared at me for a really long time after I said 'Edo Picnic'.

And then they both burst out laughing and I was like ????? for a few minutes before they were like "Ero??? Ero Picnic?? What's that???" And I was like omfg.

For the record, if you don't know the difference: Edo = A period of history in Japan, which was when the Castle we went to was built. Ero = A word that denotes perverted/sexual connotations.

Ero Picnic............. OTL It didn't help that that was the first time I'd met both of them, and one of them was the club president............ I was so red;;;;

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
  • I never get embarrassed. Literally, never. It's not a valid reaction to any given circumstance and thus I never do.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I blush rather easily, I've been told :x Embarrass me? I'll be blushing.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Arghh, blushing is so embarrassing. It's like a chain effect for me. I get flustered about something, blush, realize I'm blushing, and grow even redder xD Then after everything is over, I think about the mortifying experience, and turn all crimson—again!
    Haha, except, thankfully, I don't get embarrassed often. But when I do...

Years
  • I get embarrassed a lot, even by my own family. It's not an uncommon sight to see me feeling embarrassed you know, it's a reason why I'm socially awkward and why I often don't like going out in public.

Nakala Pri

If people stare at me too long I get embarrassed, if I accidentally say something like 'That rice was really nice'!

I hate myself when that happens. >#< Honestly, I really hate myself. :P

But otherwise, not reaaaaaaaaaally.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I don't get embarrassed easily. It probably leads to be being completely uninhibited in public around my friends, and they probably hate me for it, but oh well~
    I also don't blush because... well... I'm black. XD I probably do blush, i.e. experience a rush of blood to my face when I get embarrassed or flustered, but no one can see it, so it's all good. (y)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I've been in embarrassing moments so much that I only blush when I get really embarrassed. I guess I do get flushed easily though, it doesn't take much to make me blush. Different things make me blush, I don't really know. It just pertains to the time and where I'm at.

Back