• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omg I'm blushing

Do you blush easily?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    I blush easily. It usually happens when someone is complimenting me. :x

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't blush easily.... actually my face doesn't get red at all. If I am embarrassed or something i just stare at my legs xD

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • TBH i dont know, i mean when i get complimented (rarely) i feel my face getting warm, is that blushing? IDK, i mean i suppose i do blush some times but it's not like i run to a mirror every time it happens ya know?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I will blush at pretty much anything. I blush really easily in real life social situations but even if I receive a nice message or talk to someone online that I have a bit of a crush on (friend, romantic, idol, whatever the kind), I'll burn up too. I go red really easily and it's a little embarrassing at times. ////

Back