• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG It's sooooooooo hard!

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    i had major problems beating "The End" in mgs3 snake eater.....toughest boss in any non retro game

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I was thinking of something completely different when reading the title of this thread lol.

Seriously though, I did have a lot of problems beating Mirror's Edge and Assassin's Creed 2 at the time and certain bosses like Orphan in FF13 and the Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep made me cry at some point.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    There's some parts of Portal 1 & 2 where i just look at the level and go 'hurr durr?'

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I tend to not...let myself get stuck on games. Maybe it's just cause I'm not the biggest gamer ever but I have absolutely no problem once I start getting frustrated just looking at a guide or something to make it through, because the game isn't as enjoyable to me when I'm frustrated.

I went back and forth on this though, when I was a kid the idea that using a guide wasn't normal didn't even occur to me, then I never wanted to use one ever, now I'm somewhere in between.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    the Mysterious Figure in Birth By Sleep made me cry at some point.

Mysterious figure is quite easy to beat once you know what to do. C: but Terra is a different story ;-;.

Me Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Critical Mode there is ALOT of bosses but I gotta say Vexen, and Axel were the ones that made me rage the most.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Mysterious figure is quite easy to beat once you know what to do. C: but Terra is a different story ;-;.

Me Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Critical Mode there is ALOT of bosses but I gotta say Vexen, and Axel were the ones that made me rage the most.

I fought the guy at least 40 times in a row with the strategies I picked up from various online guides and I still ended up overwhelmed by his unpredictability and timing. Same with the Villain's Vendetta as well but I didn't fight them as much as I did with MF.

I heard Terra's Sentiment was supposed to be the toughest boss in KH2FM, at least what I've seen on YT clips anyways.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    For me it was the final battle in Skies of Arcadia on the gamecube think it took about three weeks to beat as I had to keep going away to train more.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    The Bruce Banner levels when you play the Hulk games, it is seriously way too difficult when you can't fight back. Also that one mission in Crisis Core where bunches of those cactuars show up and cast 100000 needles on you when they die.

ソラ

Years

I fought the guy at least 40 times in a row with the strategies I picked up from various online guides and I still ended up overwhelmed by his unpredictability and timing. Same with the Villain's Vendetta as well but I didn't fight them as much as I did with MF.

I heard Terra's Sentiment was supposed to be the toughest boss in KH2FM, at least what I've seen on YT clips anyways.

MF, the Mirage Arena, and Vanitas Sentiment are pretty easy once you know what to do. Look up youtube videos of MF, and thats how i got to beat him, use Thunder Surges, and like have a few cures, maybe like 3 cures and the rest Thunder Surges, and dodge roll ALOT, I mean ALOT, and when he is open use the thunder surges.

Terra's Sentiment isnt that hard either you gotta loop him, and just figure out what his next move is, so you can get away from it. like his Desperation move, its easy to get away from it, just need to know how to. Oh Yeah forgot add Roxas was pretty hard at first in Critical mode, like i raged so hard to beat him haha.

Also No Heart was pretty decent hard to me, and Eraqus Armor too.
    I have beat him too, but they gave me a tough time in KHBBSFM.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

MF, the Mirage Arena, and Vanitas Sentiment are pretty easy once you know what to do. Look up youtube videos of MF, and thats how i got to beat him, use Thunder Surges, and like have a few cures, maybe like 3 cures and the rest Thunder Surges, and dodge roll ALOT, I mean ALOT, and when he is open use the thunder surges.

Terra's Sentiment isnt that hard either you gotta loop him, and just figure out what his next move is, so you can get away from it. like his Desperation move, its easy to get away from it, just need to know how to. Oh Yeah forgot add Roxas was pretty hard at first in Critical mode, like i raged so hard to beat him haha.

Also No Heart was pretty decent hard to me, and Eraqus Armor too.
    I have beat him too, but they gave me a tough time in KHBBSFM.

That's what I did. I still lost even though I did come up pretty close to winning a few times. Don't get me started on Vanitas Sentiment though, the less that's talked about the better.

I take it that's the move that's unavoidable unless you use super glide and even then it's just barely. Xion was pretty hard too but that's because I was underleveled at the time.

Braig and Terranort gave me a lot of trouble too particularly Terranort but one thing I found funny was that I was able to beat Braig on my first time in critical mode as opposed to on the 4th try on normal.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There's Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts II. I'm not that great at the Kingdom Hearts game, so it took me a while I beat him on my file, and I don't think I ever beat him when I was trying to help one of my sister's friends beat him. Just... ugh. Horrible horrible. Maybe I was just under leveled (like a lot of games I play, haha), but yeah.

Puzzle wise I remember in Tales of Symphonia when I couldn't get through Welgaia. Now that puzzle is a piece of cake to me, but when I first played the game my sister, friend and I pulled up a guide in order to get through it because we had no idea how to.

There's been some other games in which I've gotten stuck on a puzzle, but when that happens I quit playing the game for a while before I get too frustrated. I try to avoid using guides as much as possible.

ソラ

Years

That's what I did. I still lost even though I did come up pretty close to winning a few times. Don't get me started on Vanitas Sentiment though, the less that's talked about the better.

I take it that's the move that's unavoidable unless you use super glide and even then it's just barely. Xion was pretty hard too but that's because I was underleveled at the time.

Braig and Terranort gave me a lot of trouble too particularly Terranort but one thing I found funny was that I was able to beat Braig on my first time in critical mode as opposed to on the 4th try on normal.

Tbh, it took me a long while to beat MF, but just keep doing what you doing you'll win!!

There's Xaldin from Kingdom Hearts II. I'm not that great at the Kingdom Hearts game, so it took me a while I beat him on my file, and I don't think I ever beat him when I was trying to help one of my sister's friends beat him. Just... ugh. Horrible horrible. Maybe I was just under leveled (like a lot of games I play, haha), but yeah.

Haha its okay Xaldin was hard for me too in KHII, hahah and I love the game haha. Xaldin isnt a walk in the park. So dont feel bad about it. just dont try it on Critical mode in KH2FM, than...geezus goodluck if you try that haha.

Oh found another one for me to say GEEZUS HARD.
    Is Probably Lambda Body in Graces F its a mission, you have to have a certain title to beat him. Also Lambda in Chaos mode was a monster, and also Little Queen in Chaos mode in Graces F.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Tbh, it took me a long while to beat MF, but just keep doing what you doing you'll win!!

Yeah I should probably get up to level 100 and replace thunder roll with the regular dodge roll by now lol.

Another hard as hell boss would have to be Kratos Aurion from Tales Of Symphonia, particularly the second time you face him at least for me anyways but that particular fight was probably the most intense battle I've ever had lol.

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
    Haha its okay Xaldin was hard for me too in KHII, hahah and I love the game haha. Xaldin isnt a walk in the park. So dont feel bad about it. just dont try it on Critical mode in KH2FM, than...geezus goodluck if you try that haha.

Xaldin is freaking hard. I died enough times in Normal mode that I couldn't use Mickey any more for that time ;_;

ソラ

Years

Yeah I should probably get up to level 100 and replace thunder roll with the regular dodge roll by now lol.

Another hard as hell boss would have to be Kratos Aurion from Tales Of Symphonia, particularly the second time you face him at least for me anyways but that particular fight was probably the most intense battle I've ever had lol.

Highest Lv 99. Hey lets take this to VM so we wont be in trouble :o. Also DONT USE THUNDER ROLL thats your problem haha

Also, I found a few more. lol.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: Unknown (Xemnas) < -- soo freaking hard yo. Sephiroth was a pain as well. Ursula in Proud mode ;-;

Kingdom Hearts CoM: Riku Replica IV. hard as hell man, like seriously reason why I hated CoM. haha, and another reason why my game reseted on me D:<

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix: On Critical Mode Sephiroth, Also Zexion got me in a pitch before but after a way you'll learn to beat him.

Persona 3 Portable: Nyx ;-; first time OMG I was so happy I beat him haha. The reaper was hard too.

Catherine: The last boss I raged on there haha Glad I beat it too. haha.

Tales of the Abyss: Van was pretty hard for me like yeah hard.

Tales of Xillia: Gotta say Gaius on Unknown Mode.

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded: Roxas.

thats about it if I remember i may repost or edit it. :/.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The second time to me was easier, iirc, but that was probably because you had to beat him the second time. The first time round though he's hard as hell, and it just makes you glad that you don't have to beat him in order to continue with the game!

Some of the side-bosses are pretty difficult to beat, but that's not a surprise, I suppose.

Van wasn't too hard for me to beat, then again it's been years. I will always remember the difficulty in trying to beat Arietta the first time though. It was most likely underleveled, but when I failed trying to beat her, I quit playing TotA for a year, and then finally picked it back up and beat her, then finished the game for the first time. Yeaaaah.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Highest Lv 99. Hey lets take this to VM so we wont be in trouble :o. Also DONT USE THUNDER ROLL thats your problem haha.

Mmk sounds good lol.

The second time to me was easier, iirc, but that was probably because you had to beat him the second time. The first time round though he's hard as hell, and it just makes you glad that you don't have to beat him in order to continue with the game!

Lawl I tried beating him the first time but I still ended up beaten pretty badly due to being unprepared but I managed to beat him the first time on my second run since I made sure to stock up on healing and revival items by then and at least be around level 32 by then. Now if only I could beat Yggdrasill on the first time as well lol.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
    When I was younger, I couldn't beat Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. I got up to the little guy right before cackletta and I just couldnt beat it. Since then I've lost the game and now I need to go borrow another one just to fulfill my childhood goal ;.;

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    Have you guys even played Portal 1 & 2? You will know what I mean... I tell u, its all about 20 minutes of collecting information then........"Ah! I got it!" The game is amazingly difficult sometimes....luv it!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Puzzles... I don't know but today I had very hard mission. Modern Warfare 3 final mission at Veteran difficulty(hardest). It took about 20-30 tries. But now I got my trophies. :)

Back