• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=OMG! Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    EEEE, those are adorable!!! ^^ I love the new Ghastly and Pikachu, they are so cute!!! You have outdone yourself once again! Also.... *dramatic music*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! *glomptackles*

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    i forgot to comment on these...
    CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
    Is that Hazy I see?
    I love the pikachu's eeeeaars. Cute.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    *cough*

As did I Charon.I like,finally got myself out of the RP section.^^;;;

You draw greatness Melissi!!^0^
    I made the Pikachu look real cute,and yes,that those look like Hazy over there doesn't it?Like,anyway,I so hope to see more cute art from you!^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Minor Update time! ^-^

Contest Piccy:

=OMG!  Light Azumarill's Art Thread!=

Sketches of Pokemon:

Rukario (Just a quick sketchy):

Charmander (From my Trainer Fic that's on Fanfiction.net):

Charmeleon (A rather cute one):

Comments welcome as usual. I would have more, but the contest picture took up most of my energy. ^-^

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Oh. Em. Gee.
    Mel, I love these! I'm terrible at commenting on drawings, but I love the vulpix! Especially your shading, it almost looks like fur. I love her eyes, too, and the christmas tree. You also have supreeeeeme skill with a pencil, the charmander's eyes are just priceless.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yay! More artwork! ^^

Well Melissa, you already know what I think about your contest piccie, so I'll just comment on these sketches here...

First of all, they're all very well proportioned and professional looking sketches. Again, great job on the shading. Rukario has never interested me very much so...meh, that's probably the one I like least, more for the motif than anything else. Oh, and there huge blank area on the upper left-hand corner is kind of bad, but there's not very much that can be done about it due to the pose and suchlike. Anyways, it's an accurate representation methinks. And the Charmander...*Squeals* I love it! Especially that expression! ^-^ Although I already love your fanfic so my opinion might be biased, anyways, good job. And the same goes for the Charmeleon (I could picture it being the Charmander from the previous picture evolved, actually). It's refreshing to see a piccie where Charmeleon isn't being all tough and savage for a change. ^^ I mean come on, all the nice little Charmeleons out there must be sick and tired of that demeaning stereotype by now.

Anyhow, great job as always. Thy art pwneth, Melissa. ^-^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Great piccehs Melissi!^^
    I love the way you shaded them,even if you said it was quick.XD

The Christmas Vulpix pwnz.XD
    The Charmeleon is greatness,I love the extra effects you added,like the smoke coming out of its snout.The Charmander is just plain cute.Love the eyes.The Rucario picceh is Feebas too!!^^Though,you left the top left side blank,its still niceness.^^

Back