• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OMG SUPER EGG HATCHING =D (Must see for breeders!!!)

Pinta77

If you have other things to do, then ya this isn't a bad idea.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
    If you leave the for like 4-5 hours, the Pokémon in the daycare will get insane levels. 0_0

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I wouldn't do this because you would need to keep on going to a poke centre or the breeding place on route 7 to get another egg.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    This trick is really more abusive for power leveling Pokemon in the Daycare as someone else mentioned. Most dedicated breeders have Hatching Power and Flame Body which lower the hatching requirements significantly and you can collect all your eggs on the route, use those two and just speed through the hatching process without needlessly having to constantly go to a PC and withdraw new eggs that you'd have to store anyway or hatch one, go back the long way after flying, fly back to lumoise, set the circle up (really not that hard but still more time.)

Practicality staying on the route yields more eggs hatched.

Though as I said, for power leveling, this thing is what you want to do. I don't personally care for hours spent playing and I put two Pokemon I want to level in the Day Care before going to sleep. I plug in my power cord, turn on my online and make sure no one disturbs me by setting requests to off so that I still catch them online but they cannot interrupt the round by sending me O Powers. (Another minor irritation. when sent O powers or when an O Power ends, if you are not there in the room or keeping an eye on the game, you will stop and not move, completely destroying the reason you were circling the tower.)

I mean really you cannot actually just leave it alone. You still have to check the game constantly so unless you are doing homework, no you cannot simply leave the 3DS and go about your business as you still have to hit A to proceed with hatching, or if O Powers are activated/deactivated as it stops your character from moving until you do. So you still have to be semi aware and have to keep the system close at hand.

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    I do this alot too :)

I'm really really really thankful they invented the prism tower with lesser people haha :D

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
    Yes its also good for Daycare exp. When leaving overnight for 8 hours or going to work/school for 8 hours my lvl pokemon will be 80+ when i get back(leaving a lvl 1 pokemon in it).

Back