• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Do you actually have a job? As whenever I'm on, you're always on. It's crazy! XD

But congrats... and you'd better watch out for Eli, as she likes her place as #1 person with the most posts XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I get a good feeling that Eli will be lying in Toto's wake sometime in the next week or so. :P

Congratulations, Toto-chan! *clings to* Happy birth-- er, I mean, happy 10,000 posts! XD

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Good job, Totodile.

Mr Cat Dog said:
    Do you actually have a job? As whenever I'm on, you're always on. It's crazy! XD

But congrats... and you'd better watch out for Eli, as she likes her place as #1 person with the most posts XD
    Nobody can outpost Eli!Good job Totodile.Your among the top posters, and you should try to keep it that way.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Congrats toto.You have been very active.If Funtime in Pokeland and Triva and Games counted you would have had 15000 posts now.Its to you and others is that PC is getting closer to 1 million posts day by day ;) .

Last edited:

Bluchu

Pikablu's evolution
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 25, 2005
    This forum's too obsessed with post count.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I'm soooo late 'cause you have already made over 11, 000 posts now XD
    But CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! ^________________^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    11,000 posts? Man, get a life, dude.

No, but seriously, that's pretty cool.

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Congratulations Mr. Totodile. Achieving that much posts is hard work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back