• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • I'm a PC Supporter!

I donated half an hour ago and so here I am, with another useless blog to add to the masses of them we already have.

Yeah, so... I guess I'll be updating this blog whenever I have something important to say. Or something random, as the case may be.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    ;3 Hello new useless blogger of useless yet not so useless information on the giant bloggy world of pc? o3o

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Congratulations on becoming a PC supporter. ^_^ Hope you have fun with all the supporter perks.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    .Swift ... er ... Kathering [/lol] Great to have you join th club of Supporters. Like I was told when I first became a Supporter:

"A new victim!"

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Haha, I totally just did the same thing last night, and put up a random blog to go "HI THERE WORLD!!" Glad to see you got it too :) And I love your Squidward pic ^_^

Back